Glenn A. Reinhart, MD

Specialty: Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Glenn A. Reinhart, MD

• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn
  • Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
  • Advocate Christ Medical Center
  • Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
  • Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

July 25, 2020 11:32 AM

I thought Dr. Reinhart was really efficient. He made our visits quick and easy. I wish I could've seen him interact with my baby more- as it would've made me giving him to the doc for surgery much easier. But overall he brought my baby back safe and sound and gave me all the information I needed beforehand.

July 22, 2020 11:32 AM

We saw Dr. Reinhard in the hospital for both of my son's both broke their legs. He was poised, put their pain mgmt. first and got us through a very tough time.

July 22, 2020 11:32 AM

Dr. Reinhard was a wonderful professional and always put my kids and their health and recovery first. Really loved him very much.

June 23, 2020 10:02 AM

Wonderful staff & professional care. Excellent child like specialist.

June 23, 2020 10:02 AM

Provider gave me his personal cell phone - awesome service.

June 19, 2020 9:11 AM

We waited a long time - over an hour I think from our appointment time. The doctor was good and thorough but it was pretty quick - which is a little frustrating after waiting so long.

May 25, 2020 5:34 PM

Very good

May 25, 2020 5:34 PM

It was overall a great experience!

May 18, 2020 12:12 PM

Our experience with Dr. Reinhart was good. Our nurse was very pleasant.

January 20, 2020 6:20 AM

Excellent service! Dr. Glenn Reinhart was great. Very professional, as well as all his staff.

December 29, 2019 9:58 PM

The provider treated my daughter and I with respect.

December 27, 2019 12:59 PM

Not only was Dr. Reinhart amazing but so was his assistant. They made a very stressful time so much easier.

December 3, 2019 8:57 AM

The doctor & nurses were very well informed & detail in telling us about our. Son's broken arm & the steps they were going to take.

October 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Overall experience exceeded our expectations. All staff members were very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.

October 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Made my daughter feel at ease during her visit.

August 23, 2019 7:00 PM

great service wonderful team!!

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Due to my injury, I was recommended to this provider & he was the one who performed the surgery for my ankle. Everything turned out great & I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

July 26, 2019 7:00 PM

we was very good, and knowledgeable and easy to talk to. great bedside matter's if you can say.

July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

We have ALL positive experiences especially Dr. Reinhardt and his staff. Very professional, understanding and kind. Takes very good care of my son.

July 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Very Friendly Doctor and Staff. Made my son feel at ease. Everyone always had a smile to make my son not to be so scared and always explained everything they were going to do before they did it and it they got scared tell them to stop and they could explain it again. Very Caring.

July 11, 2019 7:00 PM

He was very informative to us about his care.

July 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent group, even the resident... from scheduling to the appointment... excellent care. I really appreciate their greatness

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

doctor seemed very knowledgeable and interested in helping my concerns and my daughter.

June 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Reinhart the orthopedic was very knowledgeable and assessed my childs needs.

May 25, 2019 7:00 PM

we saw Dr Reinhart on 5/6/19. The CMA was rude & rolled her eyes when she asked me if we had X's Xray completed prior to our appointment. During the xray they could not get all the required images due to my son having a hard cast on & his fingers were in the way. The same CMA came back to Xray to get us & told me they were removing his cast for better images. I told the CMA that at our last appointment Dr Reinhart had said this cast will not get removed & would stay on for 6 weeks if he didn't need surgery. She rudely responded "Nope. we're taking it off." We went back to the exam room & a 2nd CMA came in with the cast removing saw. I told them a 2nd time that Dr Reinhart said cast would stay on for 6 weeks. They proceeded to remove the cast. They never verified my son's name or date of birth. They were rough moving his arm around to remove the cast. I asked them to be gentle since this was a new break. One CMA responded "No it's not he's ok." I replied his fracture happened less than 2 weeks ago. Dr Reinhart came in & was upset stating "Wrong patient his cast stays on, the kid next doors cast comes off!" I told the Dr and Nurse practioner that "Maybe if he was verified this could have been avoided." Dr Reinhart did not want to finish removing the rest of the cast & just replastered over the split cast as the fracture was too new & healing well. I would recommend Dr Reinhardt as he is very intelligent and has excellent bedside manner who advocates for his patients, but his staff makes me weary to trust them in the future.

April 30, 2019 7:00 PM

he is very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain things and set goals

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

I had ACL/MCL surgery last year and my follow up visits with Dr Glenn Reinhart were always informative and professional and friendly along with his staff X, X and the nurse that would call you in and place you in a room. Everyone was great here!!!

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

we arrived early and were taken to the room almost immediately and we were finished with our appointment about the time of our scheduled appointment. we just had a follow up check up so there wasn't too much involved.

February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Reinhart was very professional, kind and respectful. He addressed my daughter and made sure she understood what happened to her arm and need for surgery.

Everyone in the office was very friendly. We planned to spend most of the day there but we were in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

we received excellent care and pertinent information.

July 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent team!

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re currently vaccinating our patients who are 16 and older. If you’re our patient, you can schedule using the LiveWell app or website or by calling 866-443-2584.

#IGOTMINE