Gabriel Aljadeff, MD

Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Gabriel Aljadeff, MD

• Childrens Hospital
  • Chaim Sheeba Medical Center
  • Soroka University
  • Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University

• Pediatric Pulmonology

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

July 20, 2020 2:31 PM

Best doctor! Very informative, caring, patient, kind, thorough, professional, and excellent at his profession! I feel 100% completely safe having him in charge of completely taking care of my son's health!

May 23, 2020 10:41 AM

As always this doctor is amazing!

March 21, 2020 11:02 AM

Dr. Aljadef is amazing. He is caring, he spends enough time answering all the questions and cares about the long term results.

February 26, 2020 6:42 AM

Dr. Aljadeff is the best! He always reviews my son's health, progress, and growth rate every visit.

February 17, 2020 2:19 PM

Dr Aljadeff is the best.He sees him since my son was 4months old.

February 14, 2020 1:48 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is very helpful and a great doctor.

February 14, 2020 1:48 PM

Great experience as always.

February 1, 2020 12:32 PM

The doctor is always friendly and informative

January 13, 2020 8:16 AM

Dr. Aljadeff is great. He listens and truly provides the best healthcare for my children. Helps me understand how important my child's health should be.

January 6, 2020 2:52 PM

This provider is excellent and has explained my son's health in a way that I have not understood before.

December 21, 2019 4:27 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is always extremely thorough and caring and always goes over and above to help us care for and understand X's many health issues. So many revolve around her lung & respiratory health.

November 27, 2019 9:33 AM

Dr. Aljadeff is an excellent physician! Very thorough and informative. He explains things to my son directly and is very knowledgeable! It was a follow up.

November 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Keep up the good work.

October 2, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor examined my son he did it with great interest to know about his health he explained everything very well.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is the most wonderful doctor. He takes excellent care of my son and spends the time necessary to be thorough and answer all questions.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is a great provider. He is very thorough and patient.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

this doctor is an excellent pulmonologist and we look forward to working with him.

August 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Gabriel is very nice person he explain to me everything.

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is amazing and always takes time to listen and address my concerns. He is explicit and clear about recommendations for my child!

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

we LOVE Dr. Aljedeff. He is caring, attentive, and willing to listen to what I have to say. he was in the room for over an hour explaining a problem I had.

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Amazing doctor in every area

June 14, 2019 7:00 PM

I absolutely love Dr. Aljadeff. He is thorough, interested, concerned, and dedicated. He performs the best, most thorough health history of any provider I have ever met. He is detailed and explains pulmonary diagnoses/treatments well. I have referred several patients to him and highly recommend him.

May 13, 2019 7:00 PM

overall I am happy with the doctor and his nurses.

May 10, 2019 7:00 PM

this provider was exceptional and spent a great deal of time with my son and documenting his history

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

As always a wonderful experience

April 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is the best! Very knowledgeable and caring. Speaks directly to my daughter

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Wonderful as always. Aljadeff is great at what he does.

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

The best pulmonologist of all!!

April 1, 2019 7:00 PM

It was wonderful as always. Dr Aljadeff takes the time to listen to you and then provides information in a way that you can clearly understand. He is very thorough and takes the time to review any recent illnesses that have occurred.

March 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is patient caring and truly takes the time to explain everything and gather all information parent has to share.

March 19, 2019 7:00 PM

We LOVE Dr. Aljadeff! We have seen him for years and he has saved my son's life, gave us confidence as parents and has never steered us wrong.

March 7, 2019 6:00 PM

Very knowledgeable & offered information regarding other health problems of my son as it relates to his overall health management.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Good.

February 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff did a great job speaking to my 18 y.o. about the status of his asthma & what he is going to need to watch out for in college (vaping).

February 12, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Aljadeff is the BEST we love him so much. We're always happy to see him.

great visit, great doctor and team

Dr Aljadeff is excellent, very thorough and very thoughtful to help discuss and problem solve X overall needs.

We are lucky to have angels around like Dr. Aljadeff. 11 years taking care our boy needs and blessed that he is always there to help and support our family special needs with love and professionalism. God bless him and his team.

December 2, 2018 6:00 PM

We always feel comfortable and well informed with DR. Aljadeff

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Aljadeff is one of the Best Doctors!Thank you

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is an amazing physician

September 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Doctor took the time to go over X's history and to explain what was going on with him. provided treatment and went over medicine, procedure of the treatment and addressed our concerns. the only small complaint was the lady at the reception when we were waiting for labs and xrays had a bit of an attitude and seem rude to us and other people.

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff continues to be the best!

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Aljadeff is a wonderful doctor. He has been with us since my son was a baby, he's like family to us. We're always happy to see him.

August 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff was awesome! He took the time to listen to my child's health history and asked clarifying questions while taking copious notes. He was professional, respectful, and attentive. He explicitly explained my child's diagnosis and treatment plan as well as discussed why this would be beneficial to him. He also asked for parent input. He was wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone! The receptionists were very helpful and kind as well! It was a great experience overall!

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Best experience I had with any medical provider. Wonderful doctor! He listened to all my concerns, understood the issues my son was dealing with and was very proactive/I finally have hope that my son will get better with the treatment plan he is on. THANK YOU!

July 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is an excellent doctor that cares and spends time with his patience and parents that want the best for their children. Please make sure Advocate keeps this provider on staff. He is essential to us staying w/Advocate because he has been the ONLY advocate for my son out of all six (6) doctors he has on his case! KEEP HIM & HIS NURSE,

July 2, 2018 7:00 PM

thank you dr aljadeff for always taking great care of all three of my children's asthma needs and care

June 29, 2018 7:00 PM

dr Aljedeff has been treating me for the last 10 years. he is an amazing dr and a wonderful man

June 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Good.

April 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Provider is great, gives proper time to listen and explain, very good.

April 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff & his entire staff is professional & compassionate. We love them as an extention of our family & value their wisdom & guidance in managing my child's condition!

April 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff and his staff are the best. I feel so blessed to have a doctor that truly cares for the wellbeing of his patients. My son's asthma has completely turned around thanks to Dr. Aljadeff.

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

He's an excellent doctor. very helpful and kind. X loves him.

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Aljadeff is caring and compassionate. I honestly wish all my son's providers were like him.

February 9, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Aljadeff has been a great doctor fit my son & managing his asthma. I feel that he listens and answers my questions well. He has a great bedside manner. Very kind & respectful but also straightforward with information, advice, etc.

January 26, 2018 6:00 PM

great experience

January 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. A is the best doctor we have. He is knowledgeable, he listens and respects my opinion as her mother.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE