Fran Popper, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

3000 North Halsted Street

• Illinois Masonic
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
  • Jersey City Medical Center, NJ
  • Autonomous University Of Guadalajara

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

July 28, 2020 10:18 AM

Dr. Popper and her staff have always been very professional and attentive. They took great care in keeping clients and staff safe wearing masks and taking appropriate precautions.

July 28, 2020 10:18 AM

This was my first actual visit to a physician during the COVID crises and I felt very comfortable.

July 28, 2020 8:04 AM

I was very happy with my consultation with my doctor and the she was very attentive to my needs.

July 27, 2020 10:02 AM

Dr. Popper is thorough & accommodating.

July 26, 2020 4:45 PM

Fantastic.

July 26, 2020 4:45 PM

I was taken care of in a kind, respectful, prompt, honest, and thorough manner. I am very grateful for such a positive experience.

July 25, 2020 2:36 PM

Too much time waiting in order to see doctor.Very difficult to get an appointment. I have to wait 2 or 3 months.They don't call me with all my results.

June 16, 2020 7:13 AM

I've had 2 visits w/Dr. Popper and she has been great both times, answering all my questions.

June 16, 2020 7:13 AM

Dr. Popper's nurse was amazing when I called about an issue w/my pregnancy. She was also kind enough to call & leave a voicemail for my husband and I about the baby's gender!

May 21, 2020 8:00 AM

Dr. Popper was friendly and charismatic. She was easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable.

May 21, 2020 8:00 AM

Dr. Popper took her time in explaining the recent COVID changes to me & answering all questions I had. She was very patient with me and was great overall!

May 11, 2020 6:47 PM

I really enjoy Dr. Popper, she is easy going and puts me at ease. I feel like I can trust her with my overall health and I feel like she truly cares about her patients. You can tell she loves what she does and is very good at it!

March 21, 2020 11:52 AM

Dr. Popper provided excellent service. She was attentive, listened to my concerns, helped me decide best options for me and I could tell she genuinely cared about me. I would highly recommend her and her team.

March 20, 2020 6:19 AM

Fast service! Great team!

March 7, 2020 1:42 PM

Dr Popper was attentive, thorough and made me feel at ease. She exceeded all expectations.

February 15, 2020 3:21 PM

Excellent bedside manner, very cheery and competent.

October 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper & her staff are wonderful.

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper was great. She is a professional but also used humor in a way that made me feel really comfortable with her. I will never forget about the CRAP diet for as long as I live. I also appreciate her being accommodating to both my and my husband's schedule that day.

October 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Francesca Popper has been my physician at Advocate since Dr. X semi retired. I saw Dr. X for 20 years. I am very pleased with both her and Dr. Poppers care. The office staff is very good also.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I really like and feel comfortable with Dr. Popper. One of the best medical experiences I have had -

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

My Dr. (X) was not available when I needed to see someone quietly. The team was able to schedule me with Dr. Popper and she was fantastic.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper is an excellent physician that I have known and trusted for over 17 years. She is kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. I actually look forward to my annual trip to see her.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

I came to discuss a specific gynecological issue that my internist could not address. Dr. Popper completely understood, did a quick but thorough exam of what I was talking about, gave me 3 options on prescription medication and we decided together the best course of action. the only downside was she didn't know what the meds would cost me.

August 24, 2019 7:00 PM

I've been going to Dr. Popper for years. She's always concerned about the patient and connects to them with her positive attitude.

August 9, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent. Dr Popper and her assistants make you feel at ease,

July 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Thank you Dr. Popper! Always enjoy my appoint!

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper was excellent. She was the ONLY OB I have seen at Advocate who spent much time with me, talked to me about my birth plan, asked me about my diet, and generally treated me like a person instead of an appointment.

May 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Best Gyno ever! Makes you feel really comfortable. I recommended her to 2 of my coworkers. They both love her!

May 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Popper is the best.

May 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper has been my OB/GYN for many years and she knows about all of my med history without looking in the computer.

May 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Had a great experience @ Dr. Popper's office.

April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

great experience. so glad to have found dr. popper.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

I am so grateful that it was okay to bring my babies with me to this appointment. Dr. Popper and the whole office staff were so accommodating, patient, and kind.

April 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Friendly, competent, a good listener.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Popper has been my doctor for 22 years & our patient doctor relationship is outstanding. I have & will continue to trust her opinions and advice. She always listens and spends time during my appointments as though I am her only focus.

She was great as usual.

thank you Dr Popper for taking the time to listen.

when I first walked in to check in there was a young lady at the front desk. I stood there waiting for a greeting acknowledgment and she act like I wasn't even there, didnt say hi, someone will be right with you or even a smile. No eye contact and I was annoyed. but someone came and checked me in and very pleasant from that point on I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Popper office.

Dr. Popper is great. I have been with her for over 6 years.

January 19, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Popper never rushes me during my appointment. She is courteous, patient, and kind.

December 19, 2018 6:00 PM

I absolutely love Dr. Popper! Her staff are very nice and helpful!

November 12, 2018 6:00 PM

I like Dr. Popper, she is very friendly and concern about me.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Although I was confused about the time, and arrived 30" late, I was started on the questionnaire and other prep, and was seen almost immediately. Very good exam; punch biopsy done with care. I have always found this provider to be excellent.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr.Popper was very attentive, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

I've been seeing Dr. Popper for 17 years! She is like family to me. I think a doctor can't get better than the knowledge and care she provides.

October 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper was very compassionate. I was very nervous.

October 2, 2018 7:00 PM

a little bit extra waiting time but I love coming back and getting the same consistent quality care I have been getting

October 1, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with Dr. Popper. I plan to use her as my gynecologist going forward.

September 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper is wonderful. I have been seeing her for over 20 years and cannot imagine entrusting my gynecological health to anyone else.

September 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Love the doctor, staff, and facility. Wish there were appointments available sooner for emergency purposes.

September 7, 2018 7:00 PM

surprisingly on time

August 22, 2018 7:00 PM

My experience was great, she was very informative, quick but thorough, and provided a high level of care. She gave me extra tests to double check things and seemed invested in my care.

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper is always professional, understanding, and inquisitive about my health and my choices regarding my health.

August 6, 2018 7:00 PM

I am a new patient to Advocate and this office. I am very anxious about medical appointments and the staff did everything possible to make me feel at ease. I was also impressed by the cleanliness of the facility and the comfort of the office space. The Nurse Practitioner was very patient with me as I expressed my concerns and anxieties. She made the experience as painless as possible and made me feel comfortable. The process was also fairly quick, though I did feel like I was given adequate time with the NP. I have previously avoided making an appointment with my former Doctor because my past experiences with that system made me very uncomfortable.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

i've been a patient at women's health for 30 years. switched to dr. popper after dr. X semi-retired. she's a wonderful, caring doctor just like dr. X.

July 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent service!!

July 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Linda was amazing and the best nurse practitioner I have ever had! she was honest, extremely nice and comforting, and anwsered all my question in depth.

June 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Popper!! She is always very helpful!

May 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Popper is always helpful. She's honest and a great listener, and does a wonderful job of explaining what's happening or what could happen with regards to possible treatments.

May 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Popper is very competent and helpful.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

I have had bad experiences during annual gyno visits in the past, which causes future stress and anxiety going into this appointment. I clearly explained my anxiety and nervousness prior to the visit. The staff was rude and almost thought it was comical. I noticed a note from the nurse to the doctor on my chart, "patient is uptight and irritated". Doctor inquired as to my state and I let her know these types of visits cause anxiety and some nerves, to which she proceeded to laugh and say its called white coat syndrome. I will not recommend this office to anyone. I would expect a higher level of respect and professionalism from an Advocate office.

April 20, 2018 7:00 PM

I have know Dr Popper for almost 20years and through 2at risk pregnancies. she has always provided excellent care and we established a great personal rapport. now that my daughter is old enough to require this type of care, X has also become a patient of Dr Popper based on my strong recommendation which shows how much I trust and value her care.

April 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Best doctor ever! So smart and helpful. Wonderful patient care. Love her!

April 7, 2018 7:00 PM

i've been seeing Dr. Popper for about 30 years and she has always been a wonderful doctor

April 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Popper! I recommend her to people all the time! I have recommended her to 2 coworkers and they've made appointments to see her and love her as well. Love that the staff is always so friendly!

February 25, 2018 6:00 PM

The visit was fine. The provider was pleasant and complete and discussed what I wanted to discuss. The only issue is being on time.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Popper is very compassionate, professional, friendly and understanding. She always takes her time explaining, listening, and asking questions. I am impressed and extremely pleased with her outstanding care. Always going above and beyond. Dr. Popper always has her big SMILE!!!

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Popper is a great Gyno. I was referred to her a long time ago and also refer her!

February 6, 2018 6:00 PM

i am comfortable sharing any questions and concerns about my first pregnancy.they are friendly and im comfortable in the environment

February 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Very professional provider. Excellent communication skills.

February 2, 2018 6:00 PM

She was awesome and I hope to see her again

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

I am seeing Dr. Popper for regular care during pregnancy. She has always been generous with her time and receptive to all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Popper to others.

January 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Popper is great! I enjoy the personal attention she provides to me as a patient and my mom as her patient and her team is great! XX thank you! and the claims manager too.

January 26, 2018 6:00 PM

thorough pleasant efficient

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

got in and out the fastest I have ever been and I have been going here for 6 years. it was even a holiday so there were more people in than usually and they were still ahead of schedule. it was so nice

January 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Many Years With Dr.popper Because she is Such a Great caring Dr..

January 1, 2018 6:00 PM

The Best, Dr. Popper is the best!!

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect