Enrique Saguil, MD

Bartlett, IL 60103

Office: 630-213-3232

Fax: 630-213-3231

Meet Enrique Saguil, MD

• Gender:
  • Primary area of focus: Integrative Medicine
  • Clinical interests: CannabisLifestyle ChangeMarijuanaMedical AcupunctureMedical CannabisMedical MarijuanaMind Body MedicineNature TherapyNutrition PlanPreventive MedicineSports MedicineSupplementing Deficiency
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: West Suburban Hospital Medical Center, Family Medicine
  • Medical School: University Of The East

• Family Medicine

• Advocate Sherman Hospital

Comments

March 30, 2020 1:19 PM

This doctor is the best one I have ever seen in my entire life. He was thoroughly professional. I felt well cared for and lucky to be seen by him. I have recommended him to all my friends in the area.

March 30, 2020 1:19 PM

The idea that a busy, well-informed doctor will listen so well that they can thoroughly assess my medical needs is revolutionary to me. I have never had that experience in my 48 years of life in the United States.

March 29, 2020 7:39 AM

The experience is great, but to make appointments and see Dr. Saguil takes too long. The waiting time is too long.

March 29, 2020 7:39 AM

He is a very prepared dr. with a great knowledge.

March 27, 2020 5:59 AM

I think Dr. Saguil is the best doctor. He listens and takes into account the whole picture to treat instead of mask symptoms.

March 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Dr. Ric is a very good GP.

March 21, 2020 7:50 AM

Dr Saguil is the most wonderful, compassionate, knowledgable and truly AMAZING doctor I have ever known. I am blessed to have him as my primary care physician.and would never want to have another physician!!!!!! This visit was no exception!!!!!!

March 21, 2020 7:50 AM

THE BEST PHYSICIAN. PERIOD. I have known Dr Saguil for 25 years and he is simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 18, 2020 12:05 PM

Dr. Saguil listens to me - which is so important to me.

March 18, 2020 9:50 AM

Dr Enrique Saguil is hands down the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having. I never expected a health provider to be as thorough and personal with my health. He takes the time and asks the direct questions to improve my health. Dr Ric works with Mind Body and Spirit. I am on the path and I feel have him taking me on this journey to great health changed my life. I cannot imagine any other Doctor being as great as him!

March 18, 2020 9:50 AM

Dr. Ric and his staff ALWAYS provides the best in class service. I will never go anywhere else.

March 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Best dr. I've ever seen, hands down! He listened, was thoughtful & cared. I have recommended that family & friends see him. He was not rushed like lots of other drs. He's what a dr. should be.

March 6, 2020 11:40 PM

Dr. Saguil is the best doctor I've ever had. I recommend him to my wife and has been an amazing help. he's is the best listener and make you feel at home and like your family. I will follow Doctor Saguil is the best doctor we've ever meet. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor

March 6, 2020 9:16 AM

I went in for a check-up. He spent most of the time typing in his computer. My physical was him touching my throat and telling me to swallow. He then listen to my heart in one spot. That was it.

March 6, 2020 9:16 AM

I wasn't happy. He never checked my lungs or ears.

February 25, 2020 10:59 AM

Dr. Saguil is patient, kind, and a good listener. He cares deeply about his patients.

February 25, 2020 8:14 AM

Dr. Saguil was very courteous and attentive to my concerns. His knowledge and empathy made me feel very comfortable with him.

February 25, 2020 5:29 AM

this is the first doctor in years that appears to know what is going on with my health and how to fix

February 25, 2020 5:29 AM

very grateful for this doctor's expertise

February 18, 2020 6:24 AM

Excellent in every way. Understanding and caring.

February 10, 2020 5:07 AM

I should never have to say this to another adult- "Please close your mouth and let me finish my sentence, then you will understand what I am telling you." I had to.

February 9, 2020 8:18 AM

The best md ever

February 4, 2020 2:02 PM

It is always very good. and he gives me educational information.

February 4, 2020 2:02 PM

very good and educational information.

February 3, 2020 2:53 PM

Dr. Saguil listens to what I say and provides an educated answer along with suggestions and a follow up plan.

February 3, 2020 2:53 PM

Each time I have seen Dr. Saguil it has been a good experience.

February 1, 2020 11:16 AM

Dr Ric is extremely knowledgeable and an expert in many different areas. He cares about his patients and that shows. He takes the time needed to make sure you leave with a plan. I have many health issues and he is the first doctor that looks at the patient as a whole and puts you on the right path to healing. He is a tremendous help keeping my medical conditions in check and giving direction on how to improve my health. There are very few doctors out there like that.

February 1, 2020 9:42 AM

Dr. Ric is hands down the most talented and knowledgeable Dr. I have ever seen. He takes the time to work out a specialized health plan and it has helped me to move towards a healthier lifestyle. Spending ample time with patients makes a huge difference and I'm grateful to have found Dr. Ric.

January 29, 2020 8:39 AM

Very good experience.

January 28, 2020 1:37 PM

I had my welcome to Medicare appt. with Dr. Saguil. He is a great doctor - am sorry he is leaving the practice.

January 28, 2020 1:37 PM

Dr. Ric was very straight forward and caring. Best of luck to him.

January 28, 2020 1:24 PM

Dr. Saguil always takes plenty of time w/patients, and works w/them to attain a healthy lifestyle. He focuses first on diet and exercise, before simply prescribing medication. Mind - body - spirit.

January 28, 2020 9:49 AM

I love Dr. Saguil. He is so kind and caring. I am so happy he is my Dr. He really listens to me and really tries to help me get to the root of my problems and fix them! He is the best Dr I have ever been treated by. he genuinely cares about me, and I have referred him to several of friends and family. My sister, best friend and her family all go to see Dr Saguil! Dr Saguil and staff are amazing!

January 28, 2020 9:49 AM

I am Grateful he is my Dr! Dr Saguil and his staff make me feel welcome and that they actually care about my health! That is rare in the medical field lately.

January 27, 2020 3:29 PM

he took al or if time getting to know me since this is my first visit, I'm happy that he was also able to discuss the problems that I have and not prescribe meds

January 27, 2020 3:05 PM

He is a great Dr, He cares about me as an individual and He listens.

January 27, 2020 3:05 PM

I drive quite a ways to see Him and I would even drive further because I think Hes an awesome DR.

January 25, 2020 10:52 AM

Dr Saguil is the best doctor! He spoke with me about losing weight and I was able to lose 10 lbs.

January 20, 2020 4:32 PM

I appreciate Dr Saguil for being reassuring. supportive, informative and for addressing me by name, with authenticity. he truly makes his patients feel heard and empowered.

January 20, 2020 1:55 PM

Dr Enrique Saguil is the best doctor I've ever seen. He listens to his patients and works with his patients to get them to their best health.

January 20, 2020 1:55 PM

Dr. Saguil always takes as much time as his patients need. to restrict any doctor to only 15 minutes is absolutely ridiculous. No one can get a good understanding of a person and their complicated health needs in that short of time. I love that Dr Saguil bucks the system and spends as much time as needed to understand me. It shows he cares. Advocate needs more doctors like him who care more about the patients rather than corporate greed.

January 20, 2020 1:46 PM

Dr Saguil is an amazing doctor. If more doctors were as educated, thorough, and compassionate as he is, healthcare would be a much better experience for people. Physicians Groups are HORRIBLE and only organized for the money and the control and created by our greedy controlling government. More doctors would be as amazing as Dr Saguil if it weren't for this new HORRIBLE healthcare run by the government. Shame on all the Physicians Groups and their insatiable thirst for money and control. You limit our doctors and their abilities.

January 18, 2020 10:46 AM

I've been seeing Dr.Saguil for 3 yrs. Now due to Advocate a big part of my Dr.leaving his practice.Advocate does not want their Drs.spending more than 15 minutes with a patient,they want records done online ,etc.How dare they put a time limit on a patients visit .As an example I recently so another of my doctors not under Advocate and spent an hour and a half speaking with him on a problem I'm having.Sadly I hear this complaint form many friends and family. Now thanks in part to Advocate I'm on the search for a new Dr. Thanks a lot.

January 18, 2020 10:19 AM

Best provider I have ever had. He approached health proactively and treats the whole patient. I am sad that he is leaving the practice. it took years of searching to find Dr. Saguil. he is one of a kind and more doctors with a holistic approach are needed.

January 15, 2020 5:30 PM

Dr. Saguil is excellent

January 15, 2020 5:30 PM

Would highly recommend Dr. Saguil

January 9, 2020 6:31 AM

The doctor is excellent - just wish I didn't have to wait 90 minutes after my appt. time to be seen.

January 8, 2020 6:41 AM

Good "pre-active" dr. suggests ways to stay healthy so you don't have health issues.

January 8, 2020 6:41 AM

Don't lose him!

December 30, 2019 6:20 AM

Doctor Saguil was a good as always.

December 27, 2019 10:54 PM

the appt was a very good experience. covered many areas, with answers that were satisfactory for me.

December 24, 2019 9:01 AM

Dr. Saguil is always thoughtful and provides excellent suggestions.

December 21, 2019 9:28 AM

Dr. Saguil is an intelligent and genuine physician. He is easy to deal with, shows a passion for your well-being and is someone that wants his patients to take action/control of their personal health. He holds myself and other patients accountable. When he advises you to change something about yourself, I am determined to carry out that recommendation. I trust his knowledge of the field and that he knows how to keep me in peak physical and mental condition.

December 21, 2019 9:28 AM

The best doctor experience I have ever had. I did not know what a good doctor was until I began seeing Dr. Saguil. He pushes you out of your comfort zone and gives you a detailed list of instructions that get you where you need to be.

December 21, 2019 5:42 AM

Dr Saguil is the best dr I've ever had-

December 21, 2019 5:42 AM

Dr Saguil always takes time to listen and works towards finding a root cause. he's simply the best.

December 19, 2019 9:44 AM

Dr. Saguil is VERY interested in my overall health. He took his time, suggested blood tests and life modifications. He is always quick to respond to questions on my patient portal. He's my doctor & coach.

December 19, 2019 9:44 AM

Very detailed, easy to understand & follow his thoughts & suggestions. Cares about me as an individual. You may have to wait a bit hot when he is with you, you have his undivided attention.

December 16, 2019 5:00 PM

Dr Saguil is the best!

December 16, 2019 5:00 PM

The only doctor I trust!

December 14, 2019 5:56 AM

Dr. Saguil is wonderful and full of knowledge for every thing we discuss. I love his tutorials.

December 14, 2019 5:56 AM

Everyone is the office is wonderful

December 10, 2019 6:23 AM

Excellent experience, excellent consult. had enough time to discuss everything. felt listened to.

December 10, 2019 6:23 AM

Dr Saguil is an inspiring individual. my first choice for care.

December 7, 2019 12:37 PM

I did receive excellent service.

December 7, 2019 12:37 PM

Loved the doctor, and how much he listened to me!

December 6, 2019 9:45 PM

Amazing person and medical provider He listens and takes quality and quantity of life into consideration. He also engages old school, new school, natural, alternative along with current medical practices. He asks the patients opinions, wants, and desires for their life and health. He practices what he preaches. He also discuss with family members with patient permission their view and thoughts of their loved one. I have seen many medical providers and have had many serious consequences due to complications and believe with my whole heart and mind that this provider is exceptional and rare in the medical field.

December 5, 2019 6:56 AM

Best Doctor Ever!

December 3, 2019 5:10 AM

I value Dr Ric's opinion and so glad he helps me set goals to better my health!! He always gives me great information, guidance, and direction to learn more about my health.

December 3, 2019 5:10 AM

excellent experience !!!!

December 1, 2019 7:55 PM

I was very impressed thoroughness, efficiency and good nature.

November 21, 2019 11:17 AM

Excellent physician. Never seen one like him before. Wish all doctors were as good as him.

November 13, 2019 11:00 PM

This visit was a follow up to a stroke and subsequent surgery. I was hospitalized most of the month prior to this visit. During that time Dr. Saguil was in constant touch w/the hospital doctors and surgeon. (Sherman Advocate Hosp.).

November 13, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Saguil called me after the surgery in the hospital to see how I was doing and to answer any questions I might have. This was very reassuring. I have had follow-up appts. with my cardiologist, the surgeon's office & neurologist's office. All have been wonderful.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Ric and his team are the best. it took me years to find a knowledgeable, kind and experienced doctor. He listens and provides genuine concern for my health goals. You need more drs like Dr Ric!!

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

excellent

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Enrique Saguil was absolutely amazing, I was very impressed!

October 23, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with Dr Saguil. a friend referred me and I was very pleased with the visit.

October 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Enrique Saguil is a perfect care provider! He ask you how you feel and explains ALL aspect of possible routes to get back in shape. He discussed the root cause of the problem and start from there. He just don't give medication right away if it can be solved by changing the diet and lifestyle. High recommended!!!

October 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I REALLY appreciate Dr Saguil! He is comprehensive and talks about patient concerns that other doctors never do. I hope very much that Advocate values what he does for patients and continues to support him. He is one of a kind.

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Very knowledgeable, helpful, specialist in many areas.

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Saguil has always been conscientious and attentive and I would recommend his service to anyone. He never makes me feel rushed and I truly believe he has my best interests at heart.

October 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Saguil was great, he gave me several other drs. to see and I was able to get some done, but a lot of drs. would not take Humana insurance, I am in need of a gastroenterologist and I called many the best appt. I could get was January I have so many problems with my insides but they did not seem to care. Humana would not fill my medication I was suppose to take for a year. Just fed up.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

All helpful and positive. I got what I needed, and follow-up and goals where established

September 28, 2019 7:00 PM

very informative.

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Good doctor and good visit

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Saquil is excellent. I hope to make him my primary doctor as my old one is retiring.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent and appropriate

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. took time to answer any questions related to my medical conditions.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience with Dr. Ric was awesome! I was surprised how he listened and showed he cared. He was sincere and direct which I appreciated very much. I have not had such a positive experience as this visit. Really outstanding service!

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Caring and detailed.

September 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellence provider. Especially for patients that would like to stay proactive about their health.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Saguil is always attentive to my needs. I feel he is concerned and answers all my questions.

September 7, 2019 7:00 PM

very knowledgable dr. always listens to what you have to say. he makes sure you understand everything you discussed during your visit.

September 6, 2019 7:00 PM

I like and respect Dr. Enrique. He thoughtfully answers my questions and provides encouragement and helpful medical advice.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I always have good communication with my provider,.

September 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I thought Dr. Saguil was very friendly, competent and conversant on the health topics, exercise and nutrition that I was most interested in. He referred me to a dermatologist for a skin screening, a podiatrist to examine my right big toe, and a physical therapist specializing in using PT for TMJ. I schedule appointments with all three, and have had two of them, including foot X-rays and getting better shoes to avoid putting stress on the joint in my right foot.

August 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Saguil supported and supervised my recent fasting protocol and was very pleased with the results. Since 4/19 my A1c decreased from 7.2 to 5.1 without medication, cholesterol dropped to 149 from 247, all other markers showed significant improvement, lost 30 pounds. Without his support, these improvements would not have happened.

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Saguil listens & always has helpful suggestions for improving physical & emotional wellbeing.

August 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Very professional. Personable and thorough. He asks a lot of good questions. Takes the time to clearly answer my questions.