Donna C. Williams, DO

9550 West 167th Street

Orland Park, IL 60467

Office: 708-873-4500

Fax: 708-873-4505

Meet Donna C. Williams, DO

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Adolescent GynecologyAdolescent MedicineAnemiaArthritisAsthmaCholesterol MonitoringDiabetesDiabetes EducationFibromyalgiaHeadachesHeart DiseaseHemorrhoidsHypertensionHyperthyroidism (Overactive Thyroid)Immunizations GivenIncontinenceInfant CareLaboratory on PremisesLaceration RepairLumbar ConditionsMemory LossMinor SurgeryPap TestPatient EducationPediatricsPreventive MedicineSchool PhysicalsSmoking CessationSports PhysicalsTendonitisThyroid DiseaseWomen's HealthWound Care/Ulcers
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: Midwestern University Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
  • Medical School: Midwestern University - Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine

• Family Medicine

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

March 18, 2020 12:36 PM

Very excellence service Talked about Rx Talked about adding new Rx.

March 17, 2020 12:50 PM

I felt that Dr Williams was competent and thorough. I would be happy to see her again.

March 12, 2020 11:00 AM

Wait to be seen was too long - about 45 min. I then had to also wait in the examination room also!

March 9, 2020 3:29 PM

waited over an hour in the exam room.

March 7, 2020 3:33 PM

Dr. Williams was very attentive and professional.

March 7, 2020 3:33 PM

I had a very good visit with Dr. Williams .

February 18, 2020 2:14 PM

Dr. Williams and her medical assistants are always upbeat, pleasant and easy to talk to.

February 18, 2020 2:14 PM

The receptionists were talking for a long time before getting me and 2 other patients checked in. We waited several minutes in line while 2 receptionists finished their conversation.

February 14, 2020 7:45 AM

Very satisfied.

February 14, 2020 7:45 AM

Very good experience.

February 11, 2020 6:47 PM

Dr. Williams is a very caring, patient, and concerned

February 10, 2020 6:14 PM

excellent

February 10, 2020 6:14 PM

excellent

February 1, 2020 9:19 AM

waiting time was ridiculous. over an hour.

January 27, 2020 1:56 PM

great smart doctor and very nice

January 27, 2020 1:56 PM

horrible waiting times. I had an appointment at a specific time and wasn't seen until an hour and a half later! very disappointing

January 20, 2020 6:37 PM

I LIKE MY DOCTOR!!

January 20, 2020 6:37 PM

GOOD!!!

January 20, 2020 1:48 PM

I spent an hour in the waiting room and felt very rushed when I actually saw the doctor. we spent 10 minutes together. I explained I was feeling depressed and had anxiety and those symptoms were completely overlooked by the doctor. I asked if I could have bloodwork done to see why I'm feel so poorly (more than the regular physical and knee tap) and my doctor said I should have made an appointment with Labs if I wanted bloodwork. when I explained I was new to this advocate location and I didn't know to do that but still wondered if I could, I asked the doctor if she thought I could still have a chance of having blood work done- to which she responded how could she possibly know what lines are like at labs or if they can help me because she was sitting in the same room with me unable to see lines at labs. I felt disrespected, embarrassed, and hopeless. I left the doctors office feeling worse than when I came in. although I was referred to a specialist for my stomach issues, I felt as though this doctor had no interest in hearing me out or helping.

January 20, 2020 1:48 PM

bad experience with Dr. Williams. I called to complain because of how awful I felt after the appointment. the follow up phone calls from others were reassuring and people were nice to me. dr. Williams spoke to me like I was less than nothing. I will never book another appointment with her. I would love to see another doctor there, but feel like the entire location is tainted by this one health care professional. she has absolutely no bed side manor.

January 13, 2020 3:38 PM

my experience was pleasant. doctor was very understanding and made me feel comfortable.

January 13, 2020 3:38 PM

my experience was good because all the staff is pleasant

January 13, 2020 2:23 PM

i had to wait 2 hours too see doctor way too long was about to walk out office

January 6, 2020 1:05 PM

Things go well with dr. and service.

January 6, 2020 1:05 PM

Thanks for everything.

December 16, 2019 8:01 PM

Dr Donna Williams is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to all of my friends or family who need a doctor.

December 16, 2019 8:01 PM

Great experience every time.

December 16, 2019 1:52 PM

very rushed. she had to keep thinking about what she was doing. I felt this was very unprofessional. she was very focused on me taking xanax which I only take as needed. I felt very judged by her.

December 16, 2019 1:52 PM

this doctors office is very over crowded. i felt it was like an assembly line doctors office. I did not like the atmosphere and did not like that I made it clear I was coming in for a referral for a psychiatrist and upon having my appointment she said they do not do referrals. I felt it was a waste of my time.

December 12, 2019 1:19 PM

I could not see my regular doctor - so the nurse made appt with Dr. Williams. My only complaint was she was running behind schedule. She was very nice and listened to my concerns.

December 11, 2019 7:55 AM

5 minutes at most spent with me. I was very ill with flu or whatever. Didn't even check my throat, ears lymph nodes.

December 11, 2019 7:55 AM

Waited almost an hour in waiting room, which was full. Everyone one but 3 people were called before me & I was on time.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

I arrived 15 minutes early for my 1:20 appointment as requested, arriving just after 1:00. I didn't go back into a room until 2:07 and didn't see the doctor until 2:15, and saw the doctor for about 5 minutes. I think it's utterly disrespectful to have someone wait for over an hour during the middle of the day, which is why I limit how often I go to the doctor. This is a common occurrence with doctors at AMG in Orland Park. If the doctor is running late or behind, it should be a courtesy to call a patient and let them know so they can adjust schedule.

November 14, 2019 8:12 AM

I have always had good experiences at that office. Everyone is very kind and make you feel calm.

November 14, 2019 8:12 AM

Dr. Donna Williams is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I told her my concerns and stress I was having. She ordered a blood test and to schedule a ultrasound on thyroid.

November 13, 2019 11:00 PM

The waiting time in room is too long.

November 11, 2019 5:22 PM

I am very pleased with Dr. Williams and her nurse.

November 11, 2019 5:22 PM

I was able to get a next day appointment which was great!

November 5, 2019 11:00 PM

It was easy and straight forward

November 5, 2019 11:00 PM

I like Dr. Williams, she was attentive and professional.

November 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I came in to speak to this provider about recieving care for depression. I have had depression before, and I'm a psych major. I had already spoken to a mental health counselor at my college regarding my situation, and it's obvious that it's depression.Donna Williams told me to think positive and do yoga. No medication. No referral, which might have ensured that I actually recieved care elsewhere from someone else that isn't a moron. No, all she gave me in the 10 minutes that she spent with me after I waited for OVER AN HOUR to speak to her was a print out for Silver Oaks (who btw are backed up for months) and told me I should try contacting them for care, although she wasn't sure I'd be seen and even then it would likely entail months on the waiting list.I need help now. If I could see a psychiatrist, I would have, but being poor, GPs are all I have access to. People like Donna Williams obviously slept through their psych rotation, and I get to go home and suffer because of it. I was apparenrly charged rent to sit in her office, because no treatment occured.

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Didn't really help me. Still had the same problem with no solution.

October 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is always very caring, a good listener and gives great advice.

October 25, 2019 7:00 PM

I was very disappointed with the visit, I had to wait for at least 2 hours to see the doctor.

October 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Before I lost my employment and my medical coverage I was an Advocate Medical Group patient for years and I was always treated very well and this visit was not different

October 16, 2019 7:00 PM

went so I could get a referral to see eye Dr. everyone I came in contact with was helpful and efficient.

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

great experience - took a very long time in the waiting room (waited almost an hour)

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

not a very good one

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience with Dr. Williams has been excellent.The receptionists could be more friendly.

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor Williams was very helpful and had Great knowledge when I asked her questions about my health. I sent her a message through the "my advocate" app and she responded within 15 minutes. I really enjoyed seeing her and before this visit I did not have a primary doctor with advocate. However I think after seeing Doctor Williams I will make her my primary doctor going forward.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

No setback in my last visit. I am happy being that my doctor was not available in that moment and they got for the doctor that was AVAILABLE, to attend to my son THANK YOU.

September 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is my new primary physician, as my prior physician retired. I have only been seen twice by Dr. Williams. During both visits, she was very professional and friendly; felt comfortable speaking with her.

August 30, 2019 7:00 PM

needed medical assistance quickly.......and got it.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

spend more than 2 minutes with a patient and it will seem like you care - instead of acting like you know what's going on. I will. never see this dr again

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

She's great!

August 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Always great, gets straight to the point but always takes her time on you.

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

She was very pleasant.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a routine check up and we were treated well. The only "issue" we had were waiting times for the appointment and to get blood drawn for lab work because that area was very busy.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor (Donna Williams) was excellent. She she be commended.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Williams is always efficient, professional, knowledgeable. I know when I see her I get the very best care. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had and she is a definite plus to your pratice

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I love my dr. she's always very nice - as are her staff, also.

July 13, 2019 7:00 PM

great

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

very professional and patient

June 22, 2019 7:00 PM

good physician, makes you feel relaxed.

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Donna Williams is the best, by far, doctor I have ever met.

June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with Dr. Williams and the Advocate staff

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Since moving, this was my first visit in this office. So far so good. :-)

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent Doctor, always listen and help me with my health care

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

she took time to explain

May 27, 2019 7:00 PM

I went to the office thinking the immediate care facility was open but it was not. Dr. Williams was available to see me, since my primary care doctor, Dr. X was not in yet. She was personable and very professional but I felt like the exam she did was minimal for the pain i was experiencing. She sent me for an xray which took a while because they said that the order was done incorrectly.

May 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Was able to get into see Dr. Williams the day I called which was helpful. I then went to SSUB for an US. Dr. Williams called me twice the next day to follow up with the results of the US and my ER visit. she is very compassionate!

May 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Great.

April 27, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a good visit

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

great!

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

great

April 6, 2019 7:00 PM

I like the DR. and the service.

March 23, 2019 7:00 PM

First time I saw Dr Williams she was in place of my Dr I really liked her

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

I had a 7:40 am appointment. Nurse took me back within maybe 10 mins. Then I waited for the doctor in the exam room until 8:20. She looked at and talked with me for about 1 minute. Ordered antibiotics and left the room. No asking if I had questions, or other concerns. Seemed very rushed. I saw Donna Williams because I could see her about a week before seeing my regular doctor. When you have an urgent illness, waiting 2 weeks to be seen is just not practical. Growing dissatisfied with this office overall.

February 14, 2019 6:00 PM

I am very pleased with Dr. Williams and the Advocate Medical Group.

February 6, 2019 6:00 PM

I had a lump on my neck that needed a CT scan after an ultrasound. I was promised a call from Dr. Williams w/results on the day of or day after CT - I got no call. I called 2 days later - they told me she would call that day. No call - called two days later - no call - my mother called and explained how stressed I was and asked for her to call. I got a call 5 days after CT - from someone other than Dr. Williams - They told me results were negative. No one ever told me what is on my neck and what I'm to do about it. I feel ignored and uncared for. And I feel no one will do anything about this and no changes will be made.

February 6, 2019 6:00 PM

Good, very good!!!!!

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

A great provider, good listener, and patience.

February 1, 2019 6:00 PM

the staff was very nice, room was very clean.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

I feel she always talks down to me, it's her way or nothing! I feel I know my body and I have to be my own advocate and she wants it her way and I feel like we argue about everything !

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

She wasn't very nice. She basically brushed off all of my concerns. She was extremely quick and didn't seem concerned about my problems at all. I don't want to make an appointment her again.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

I have a problem with the clerks at front by the door when you first walk in the building. They are rude and have no customer service experience. I have stood in line and been completely ignored by them. You need to teach them to say I'll be with you in a moment. The facility management needs to do a better job in training their employees. I feel like I'm social security line where the people just stand in line and the line goes no where. It's mainly the lady with the short blonde hair, I stand their patiently while she was doing anything, she didn't acknowledge me, or say wait a minute someone will be with shortly. The other lady at the window (heavy black woman) was taking care of a customer, when the lady with long hair and bangs came she did acknowledge me and took me as soon as she got settled. The blonde lady might need to retire, maybe she's burnout.

Dr. Williams is always so wonderful and understanding. I feel genuinely cared for. I trust her judgement and treatment plans. a truly wonderful Doctor.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

great!

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

all good

December 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Still looking for the right primary car doc. Annoyed I was not asked to be screened for HIV/Hep C, I had to ask my GYNE MD to add it on. Impersonalized care, staff distracted at times during screening questions and gazing out the window. Had concerns about changes in my skin. Had to look up my own results. Really?

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

The wait time is always too long with any dr. I am on time, the dr. should be too.

November 18, 2018 6:00 PM

I went in for a follow up on an emergency room visit and I found that Donna was very nonchalant and didn't show any urgency to the concerns that I expressed

November 16, 2018 6:00 PM

I am diabetic,my provideR did not include A!C in my blood test

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

I like it there

October 31, 2018 7:00 PM

I wish she would be more open minded in hearing her patients request for medicine. I ended up in the ER because my symptoms got worse after requesting another kind of medication because the one I was prescribed did not work for me.

October 23, 2018 7:00 PM

she is a nice doctor, But l will suggest she should call her patients back when the labs results come back instead of letting her nurses do the call. I found that very concerning and unprofessional because she is the doctor not the nurses. my overall experience with her is ok.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Loved the provider. The wait time was super long.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

I hate the computer that records my visit. I felt like the doctor was talking to it, verses talking with me. I was just in the room. I also did not fee much empathy from the doctor.

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

i had to wait over an hour to see the dr and was given no reason why. when i asked the receptionist, all she said was i could reschedule if i wanted to. very frustrated!! when i finally saw dr Williams i felt like she was rushed.

September 28, 2018 7:00 PM