Dalila K. Irons-Holland, DO

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Children's Medical Group

4001 Vollmer Road

Olympia Fields, IL 60461

Office: 708-481-8883

Fax: 708-481-2917

Meet Dalila K. Irons-Holland, DO

• Sparrow Hospital, Michigan State University
  • Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center - Mercy Hospital

• Pediatrics

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

July 28, 2020 6:22 AM

I have know complaints we love Dr. Irons

July 27, 2020 2:47 PM

Dr Irons is great. Love her

July 10, 2020 12:00 AM

All my questions were answered. She was very nice & helpful.

July 7, 2020 7:43 AM

We love Dr. Irons-Holland!

July 4, 2020 10:01 AM

she's excellent

July 1, 2020 10:31 AM

This was a wellness check up for my 10 month old twins. And given the fact it was during the COVID-19 pandemic I felt everything went smooth. I felt everyone took excellent precautions.

July 1, 2020 10:31 AM

The receptionist was not very friendly and everyone else at the office is great. Blood work was done and no one from the office ever called with results and no one called me back when I left a message.

June 1, 2020 2:05 PM

we love Dr. Daliah she's very kind and helpful

April 30, 2020 8:42 AM

Doctor Irons was and has always been very professional and friendly towards me and my baby - - She made us feel very at home. She is respectful and patient too -

April 27, 2020 6:01 PM

I am very pleased with Dr. Dalilah Irons-Hollands. She has been a provider to my children since my older son was born in 2016. I appreciate the time she takes with us to answer all of my questions and complete a thorough exam for both of my children. I have recommended her to others.

March 16, 2020 9:12 AM

My child provider is always addressing my child first when she walks in the room. She always listens to what I have to say and gives great feedback.

January 31, 2020 11:02 AM

Dr. Holland is an excellent provider and our family loves her. My only comment about her is that she did not address a concern of ours about my child's health. She asked one question and dropped it. No answers at all.

December 21, 2019 9:45 AM

Dr. Irons is always incredibly good at listening and addressing my concerns. I love this doctor! As do my children!!

November 11, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Irons is always professional . She is thorough and gives great medical advice. Awesome Provider.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Irons - Holland is always very knowledgeable regarding my children's health and overall well-being. I appreciate her insight and am happy to have her as my kids peds dr.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

While the wait was a little longer than expected, Dr. _____ was VERY apologetic and I do NOT hold it against her I understand that things out of her control happen that, in turn, push her clinic behind. I love her still.

October 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider was great. Service desk staff, slow, rude, detached. Over 2 hours wait.

October 8, 2019 7:00 PM

CNA CHANGED THE PAPER ON THE BED AS WE WALKED IN THE ROOM AND SHE DID NOT WITH THE BED DOWN WITH A CADDY WIPE. OVER ALL I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Irons. She takes her time and I do not feel rushed. She makes sure I understand and addresses all of my concerns about my son.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Irons-Holland. She is very personable, sweet, and informative. My children like her as well.

September 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I am always very pleased with the service I receive from Dr. Irons-Hollands. She answers all of my questions thoroughly and my children like her. I would definitely recommend her to others.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Holland is an excellent physician! She really cares about my daughter's well being. She takes her time during the session and answers all my questions.

August 14, 2019 7:00 PM

She is patient, kind and compassionate. We are always pleased with the service she provides! Best Physician at that location!

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Holland always remembers my son & asks him questions directly so he feels comfortable with her. She's very patient & my son asked me not to change doctors. Even after we moved. She's a very compassionate dr. which is not always the case. We appreciate that.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons- Holland is a great doctor. she is genuinely concerned of the well being of my child and is very receptive when I ask questions and she is very knowledgeable.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

wonderful doctor! looking forward to switching my other 3 kids to the advocate family.

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Iron is our family pediatrician. We love her. She's patient, knowledge and very personable. She always has a clear plan and listens to our concerns. She provides me with the peace of mind that my daughters are receiving the best possible care.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons is always a delight. She listens attentively and always knows how to assure my daughter has a pleasant visit.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons Holland is an excellent provider. She is caring, thorough, and takes her time with her patients to make sure they get the best care possible. She has excellent bedside manner, and is always a breath of fresh air during the visit. She always sees the glass as half full, and will always be honest about what is best for your child.

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Dalila K Holland great doctor love meeting her.

March 5, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Irons is always kind and respectful. She is gentle and patient with my children, and attentive and thorough with me as a parent.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

This was our first initial visit with this provider. She was helpful and courteous during our visit.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

She is very personable & professional. I would highly recommend her.

Love Dr. Holland. She's amazing!!

It's always a good experience with Dr.Irons! Her & her staff are the best! My children always receive the best care from her!

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. _____. She is very thoughtful & caring.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

My kids love Dr Irons she is the perfect pediatrician for my family. She is very knowledgeable, shows concern and compassion, answers all my questions, and is very reassuring. I recommend her whenever I'm asked. She's great!!

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

I truly love everything about our pedestrian! She is super compassionate, understanding, and simply a beautiful person inside and out!

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Had a great experience with Dr. Irons-Holland. She is always very attentive during visits, listens carefully to any concerns we may have and asks all the right questions about our child's health. Her kind demeanor and encouraging words towards us and our child always make it a joy to visit. We also love Nurse X. She always relays any concerns we may have and actively searches for answers via the doctor or her own knowledge bank. Moreover, X always calls with all test results or appointment changes in a timely fashion. It is always a joy working with the two whenever we come in.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Irons is a gem. I always leave messages for questions I have and i always get a reply within 24 hrs. She never rushes our visits and she always takes her time listening to me. If I think something is off she does not dismiss my concerns. All my kids go to her and we live in Indiana. My husband thinks we should go some place close to home but where Dr. Irons goes we go. My boldest two love to go see her and even ask to go to the docs off if they aren't sick. We are beyond satisfied with everything at Olymipa fields advocate. The staff are great!

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Provider was excellent, very attentive and cordial.

September 7, 2018 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Irons-Holland. She is knowledgeable, caring, and receptive. She makes my kids feel comfortable. She always gives great medical advice with a positive and upbeat attitude.

September 6, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Arons is a blessing for my son. He loves her.

August 25, 2018 7:00 PM

very respectful and listens to your needs to perform a great care

August 17, 2018 7:00 PM

always attentive and caring

July 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons is excellent! My children have been seeing her since they were infants. She is kind and knowledgeable.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons is always caring, personable, and professional whenever we visit.

July 17, 2018 7:00 PM

We have seen Dr. Irons since the first check-up for my daughter. She is always kind and answers any question I may have about my child's health.

July 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons and the medical staff are wonderful. However, scheduling an appointment took over an hour on the phone, and the office staff did not check us in properly on the exam day, so we sat in the waiting room for an hour before I asked what the problem was. Then, the desk staff noticed their error and fixed it without apology to us. This is typical of this office, and although the doctors are great, I would not recommend this office to anyone. We will not be returning.

June 26, 2018 7:00 PM

This visit was for a physical and check up. it was a good visit and all of our questions/concerns were addressed and taken care of.

June 1, 2018 7:00 PM

great

May 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons-Holland is always professional when providing care to our family. She shows that she cares for her clients by providing excellent friendly informative services.

May 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Irons is the best pediatrician ever. My newborn took to her very well & my 2 year old daughter is very comfortable w/her.

May 4, 2018 7:00 PM

My whole family loves Dr. Irons! She never rushes us and always addresses any concerns.She is a rare find and we would follow her anywhere. My daughter who is 7 will come up with random reasons just to go see her. My newborn is always happy with her. My son sees her as well.

May 3, 2018 7:00 PM

My child has had care with Dr. Irons... 3 years ago. I want to thank Advocate for improving their customer service with registration Dr. Irons has ALWAYS been wonderful.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Irons is the best!

March 10, 2018 6:00 PM

She is always pleasant and takes her time with us

March 4, 2018 6:00 PM

wonderful provider, great bedside manner! always attentive and caring.

February 4, 2018 6:00 PM

Great! Love Dr. Irons!

February 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Very excellent service and a great provider to talk to.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE