Christina A. Swanson, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Use our symptom checker if you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms. Stay up to date with our Resource Center.

To keep everyone safe, our guidelines limit the number of visitors at our locations. Find guidelines to help plan your visit.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

Advocate Children's Medical Group

825 South Milwaukee Avenue

2nd Floor

Libertyville, IL 60048

Office: 847-680-8066

Fax: 847-680-8081

Meet Christina A. Swanson, MD

• Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Pediatrics
  • Medical School: Rush Medical College of Rush University, Chicago IL

• Advocate Condell Medical Center

Comments

June 9, 2020 6:07 AM

we were new patients to Dr. Swanson and she was so wonderful. she took time to get to know me and my children and made them feel so comfortable. we definitely made the right choice in seeing her.

May 30, 2020 2:46 PM

It was nice

May 18, 2020 3:03 PM

Christina is a pleasure to have as a pediatrician for my son. We look forward to our visits with her. She is always pleasant and helpful.

March 19, 2020 10:49 AM

Good work they attended us very well very satisfied for their services. Dr. Christina receptionists interpreter thanks.

March 19, 2020 10:49 AM

Doctor Christina behaved excellent. All the staff was very good receptionist service doctor interpreter and they behaved very well. Thank you very much excellent work.

February 27, 2020 9:25 AM

We have always been happy with the level of care Dr. Swanson provides our child. She always listens and makes us feel comfortable!

February 23, 2020 9:38 AM

very professional, and friendly, conducted the yearly physical with ease and asked many health, medicine that my son takes, school and extracurricular activities questions.

February 21, 2020 7:49 AM

Dr. Swanson has been great since the moment we met her @ the hospital when X was born 1/9/2020. She listens and responds with answers that we understand. She cares for her patients as well as their parents.

February 15, 2020 2:57 PM

Dr. Swanson is responsive and courteous, we are happy with the pediatrician choice for our newborn

February 15, 2020 2:57 PM

February 13, 2020 11:49 AM

It was a wellness check. We didn't have any health issues to talk about. Thank you. Easy to get app., no wait time.

January 18, 2020 8:39 AM

This was a first visit for a newborn. Not much to rate. Dr. Swanson seemed to do a thorough examination.

December 16, 2019 10:55 PM

It's in my son's records that he had a heart murmur. Dr just noticed it for the first time this time even though the heart specialist was in the practice. wish she took the time to read up on that before coming to see us.

December 13, 2019 11:00 PM

Our provider is amazing. She is always very friendly and very helpful. She has returned calls when concerned about something very quickly. Recommend her always!

November 27, 2019 6:58 AM

Dr. Swanson is very attentive and caring. I feel comfortable asking any questions.

November 22, 2019 8:48 AM

Dr. Swanson is a fellow parent, which I appreciate. I also like her no-nonsense approach.

November 19, 2019 11:41 AM

Very pleasant experience, everyone in the office was wonderful.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

my experience with dr swanson went very well just like it did when i met her 6 months ago for my older childs welness check up. obviously i like her because both of my kids see her. the only negative about this visit was all the noise from 2 surrounding rooms and then it took a while for the doctor to see us which was annoying but not her fault cause she was with another patient. so i get it. anyway yes i like her so far i believe she is a good doctor and yes i will recommend her and her office to other people

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

I love my daughter's doctor!

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

We really like both Doctors. We had left the practice and just recently came back.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

She's a great provider. however she does not measure my baby's head unless I ask. At the last appointment, she did not measure the head. In my opinion, it's important to do that at all the wellness visits.

April 23, 2019 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Swanson! She is very friendly, straight forward & does a great job.

April 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Christina A. Swanson MD relates well to my daughter & myself. She treats us with respect, honesty and kindness. She is responsive to our needs, expresses compassion and care and is a great mentor for my teenager. We are glad she is in our lives.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

overall, it's a great experience. had to wait quite a while for her vaccination though.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Swanson is a great doctor and I always enjoy bringing my son to her. I like that she is to the point and does not waste your time.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Swanson has always been a very attentive and thorough physician. She knows and remembers all of our children and their health histories.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

We normally go with child's primary physician but he was unable that day. I felt completely comfortable wto going with Dr. Swanson. She is always friendly and kind. She does not mind answering all my questions and providing me with all the information I need. She is very knowledgeable and always respectful. I would recommend Dr. Swanson to anybody.

January 23, 2019 6:00 PM

very long wait time. but doctor was very good at explaining things

November 25, 2018 6:00 PM

helpful, understanding, patient, very genuine and pays attention to every question asked

September 10, 2018 7:00 PM

We had a good visit as usual with Dr. Swanson. She was able to answer my questions.

September 3, 2018 7:00 PM

we love Dr. Swanson

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Swanson. She's good at what she does & very helpful. Best Dr my kids ever had

May 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good job, appreciate the Dr and medical staff, greeted always at entryway by front desk staff, they are very nice!

April 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Listened actively,thorough

February 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Very accommodating and helpful, friendly.

February 23, 2018 6:00 PM

It was a pleasant encounter. Dr. Swanson was kind and very personable. I feel she listened to me and my concerns and answered every question thoroughly.

February 18, 2018 6:00 PM

We had an excellent experience and will continue to see her for all of our medical needs. We loved her!

February 18, 2018 6:00 PM

great

February 4, 2018 6:00 PM

she is so sweet and always answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed love her

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Everything at the doctor's office is always pleasant. My children actually enjoy going because they feel heard and cared for. All the doctor's we have seen at the office have been extremely caring. I understand that they have a certain amount of time with each patient but the doctor's there never make me feel rushed. I am so happy I changed my children's pediatrician to Advocate.

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

she is great with him.gives me all the information i need for his development

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

I love Christina Swanson MD ! I recommend her all the time when people have questions on who they child should see for pediatric care ! she genuinely cares and understands all the time ! she's the Best I've had for my children

November 1, 2017 7:00 PM

She was very nice and caring. Very gentle with my son.

Safe Care promise