Casey Morris, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

454 East Roosevelt Road

Lombard, IL 60148

Office: 630-620-8061

Fax: 630-916-7525

6840 South Main Street

Downers Grove, IL 60516

Office: 630-620-8061

Fax: 630-916-7525

Meet Casey Morris, MD

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Birth Control (Contraception)Endoscopic SurgeryHigh Risk PregnancyLaparoscopic SurgeryMinimally Invasive Surgery
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
  • Internship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
  • Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School Of Medicine

• Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital

Comments

June 1, 2020 3:15 PM

excellent

June 1, 2020 3:15 PM

good

May 29, 2020 10:15 AM

I really love Dr. Morris. He takes time with me & talks through anything I need.

May 7, 2020 8:32 AM

This provider is the easiest doctor to talk to and makes me feel very comfortable asking questions. He talks to you in a simplified way so its easy to understand. I love my doctor!

April 17, 2020 12:00 AM

As always, this visit was a good experience.

March 23, 2020 2:05 PM

this was just for my regular ob/gynecologist physical and I fortunately do not have any problems. if I did I feel comfortable calling my doctor and his office. He and his staff are fantastic.

March 9, 2020 4:26 PM

I love Dr. Casey. He is excellent.

March 5, 2020 6:21 AM

Dr. Morris is amazing my PCP is a group so I never see the same person even though Dr. Morris is an OBGYN I felt most comfortable coming to him about my mental health he sat and listened and he genuinely cares. I am so grateful for Dr. Morris. He recommended a psychologist which I was able to schedule an appointment that day @ Good Sam to see in April Dr. Morris personally called the next day to ask how I was and if I felt I could wait until that appointment or if I wanted to start the medication we had discussed in the office. Dr. Morris literally saved my life I would not have gotten help had he not seen me and referred he did not need to see me but they got me an appointment the next day w/him and I am very grateful.

March 5, 2020 6:21 AM

Thank you! Dr. Casey Morris was very thorough, we had a good exchange. He provided a medication to provide a positive outlook. It's working, confidence stronger.

March 5, 2020 6:21 AM

... my weight is issue Dr. Casey provided support and encouragement. Overall health good, with the exception of a few lbs.

February 29, 2020 2:40 PM

wonderful doctor!!!

February 29, 2020 2:40 PM

wonderful experience!!!

February 27, 2020 6:56 AM

Dr. Morris is one of my favorite doctors. All questions are welcomed and he never makes me feel uncomfortable during sensitive procedures. I've known him for at least 8 years on a professional doctor/patient level.

February 21, 2020 8:02 AM

Dr. Morris is always kind and attentive during our visits. I feel he is very thorough and knows my history when we are meeting.

February 21, 2020 8:02 AM

The office & nurses are also very helpful especially with insurance issues or questions.

February 13, 2020 11:00 PM

Dr. Morris is wonderful and I have recommended him multiple times.

February 7, 2020 11:30 PM

Casey Morris is trustworthy. I think he is a great listener and very knowledgeable. he spends adequate time with me.

February 3, 2020 4:23 PM

Dr Morris is an amazing gynecologist who puts patients at ease and genuinely listens to one's cares and concerns. He never rushes through, always makes you feel valued.

December 5, 2019 7:51 AM

Good feed back and information - obvious that he keeps up with medical literature.

December 5, 2019 7:51 AM

This office has been great during my 3 pregnancies - excellent care with wonderful nurses and doctors. I have recommended them and will continue to do so.

November 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Morris is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. From my very first visit he took time to get to know me and my history and make me feel heard and comfortable. He is compassionate, caring, and always puts the patient at the forefront. I wish there were more doctors like him.

October 30, 2019 7:00 PM

I am pleased with my provider and confident with his expertise.

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Always excellent service with the front desk, nurses and doctors. Highly recommend them often and have been with them for over 30 years due to their excellent quality. The time, care, knowledge, compassion, follow up, truly impressive service and most of all make you feel comfortable.

October 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Great doctor! Love seeing him. Hate waiting so long to see him.

October 4, 2019 7:00 PM

The Dr. was very nice and answered all our questions.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is great. the nurse was so rude I almost walked out. She talked to me like I was a child.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris was very understanding at my office visit. His nurse (I believe name X) was also excellent and went above and beyond. Great team.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

i went for a pregnancy checkup and i saw Dr Morris. He was really patient with me and he took his time to explain everything to me

September 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Good visit. Obtained prescriptions from the provider to receive medicine and tests.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is great! He listens, remembers things from previous visits, and is very informative & personable.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Casey Morris is outstanding!!!!! He's like a best friend to me & I actually look forward to talking to him about personal issues and all KY Health experience.

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

The office could use some updates, but the providers are great!

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

amazing memory after a year of not going, I appreciate you taking time to know your patients and a good listener.

August 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris always makes me feel comfortable during my annual visits. He is a great doctor.

August 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is very knowledgeable, takes all the time you need, listens carefully, and is also very congenial. He also manages to lower stress without ignoring the possibility of more serious issues. He explains things thoroughly and calls promptly with test results.

July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris & his CMA are a wonderful team that make my appointments a pleasure & a delight to see them.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is a thorough physician. He is easy to talk to & makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris was very clear when explaining the procedure he was about to do to me. His explanation is what kept me calm.

July 2, 2019 7:00 PM

My frustration on this visit was that the office is transitioning to Advocate, and as such, seemed to have none of my medical history. I had to fill out several forms, and felt I was reinventing the wheel.

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is always on time. He listens to any concerns I might have. He always calls back to give me test results. Many times within 24 hrs.

June 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is the best OB/GYN physician I have ever had.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Casey is great he made me feel so at ease

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

I haven't seen Dr. Morris in awhile but he is great, professional and easy to talk to just like before

May 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris has been my OB Gyn for 5 years now. Amazing listener, always follows through, is concerned about his patients and respects time.

May 3, 2019 7:00 PM

love Dr Morris and his entire staff

May 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is great. I appreciate his balanced, reasonable approach to care. He's a good balance to my tendency towards anxiety.

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris always spends a lot of time in the room, always asking as many questions as possible, very thorough! He's great!!!!

April 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is extremely personable and thorough. We talked at length about my heath concerns. He ran labs and personally called me with the results and we again, talked at length about my treatment. he is easy to confide in, has a great bed-side manner, and his thinking is in line with my own. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris, as always, was highly engaged and invested in my care.

March 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is my favorite doctor at West Obstetrics.

March 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Outstanding!! I love Dr. Morris, he knows me & my health inside & out!! Explains every single detail so I can understand & all possible options for "all" my health issues. He's my primary physician because I feel so comfortable & most important I trust him with my life!! Never afraid to ask any ? _____ visit him. Never, ever do I feel he's rushing me, to hear what I have to say! He has a wonderful nursing staff also .

March 20, 2019 7:00 PM

love the doctor, but boyyyy did I wait a long time, every time, for my appointment. I understand things happen, but sitting in a room with 1/2 my clothes off for an hour is ridiculous. At least let me sit in the lobby!!

March 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Casey Morris is the best OB/Gyne doctor ever. I went to see him for my annual check-up and have no need to call him fortunately unless something comes up regarding my health. Fortunately, I have no health problems. He is always very professional, kind and always listens to whatever are concerns are.

March 6, 2019 6:00 PM

The office internet was down so my dr. was not able to access my records (18 & 19). It was an internet problem! Not his fault.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Morris makes me feel very comfortable.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Always a positive, easy experience with Dr. Morris and this group.

February 19, 2019 6:00 PM

always attentive

February 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Casey Morris is a thorough, considerate doctor who always makes me feel at ease. He ordered a bone density test and HE CALLED ME with the results! I recommend him highly.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

He's personable and intelligent.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Morris gets straight to the point but in a way that makes u feel comfortable

Dr. Morris was incredibly helpful and caring addressing my health concern as well as my overall health. He took time to listen and be sure my concern was addressed. went above and beyond to address my concerns.

the transition of computized files is chaotic in making appointments and even reaching them by phone is problematic. not all of my history was available. Bad business.

I love Dr. Morris and enjoy my visits with him. He has been thorough with my health and is a great listener. I feel confident he always has my best interests in mind and truly cares about my health.

I love Dr Morris and his staff. third child with him and I would come back to him if I had 10 more.

I saw Dr. Morris for the first time on 1/24/19. I found him very attentive. He answered all my questions without any judgement. He immediately made me feel comfortable in what can sometimes be an uncomfortable situation (OBGY exam). I'm glad Dr. Morris was recommended to me and I will continue to see him.

Dr. Morris always spends a lot of time with me during my visit. He thoroughly answers every question that I have. He is honest and compassionate with his care. I always recommend friends and family to his practice.

very satisfied

visit was perfectly fine, the after care was a mess.

excellent

I was appreciative to be seen so quickly for a problem visit to a practice that I was just starting with. dr. Morris was very kind and reassuring.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Morris is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. Answers all questions.

November 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Morris asks me questions and answers them for me so I understand easily. He also listens to my questions and addresses them accordingly! Great experience!

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

I love Dr. Morris! The absolute best!

November 24, 2018 6:00 PM

Great visit, everything went as expected.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is easy to talk with and hears my concerns. He is supported by thorough nurses and techs. I had a great experience with X and the tech (I can't remember her name though!)

October 22, 2018 7:00 PM

I have been seeing Dr. Morris for over 10 years now and he is fantastic- i have recommended him to my family and friends how need a OBGYN

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

He has been my gynocologist for the past year and is very kind.

October 9, 2018 7:00 PM

The other doctors in this practice are great and take time with me. This visit was not one of those doctors.

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris was very thorough in reviewing past medical history and during the physical exam. He listened well to the details of the problem for which I was being seen and asked appropriate follow up questions. I appreciated his pleasant and sincere demeanor. I would definitely return and recommend him to my loved ones.

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Morris is fantastic, receptionist X also great,

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

He always puts me at ease and cares about how I am doing.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

dr. Morris is always very thorough and treats my appointments on an individual basis and not though I feel I'm lumped into some sort of category. He explains things very clearly, uses evidence based recommendations and I always manage to laugh with him. Dr. Morris always makes us feel like he truly knows us and not as if he just skimmed our file minutes before. We are grateful for his care and expertise.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

My favorite doctor, was disappointed that it switched to advocate, but picked my reguler doctor based off of what group Dr Morris was in because he has been the most helpful. Will continue to come to him for as long as possible

September 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is one of the 4 OB/GYN's I visited (all at same practice they rotate), and he is great. This was a routine check-up during my pregnancy. Very knowledgeable, informative, encouraging.

September 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Always a great office and provider, very knowledgeable, considerate, compassionate, LISTENS, explains everything. Excellent care.

September 5, 2018 7:00 PM

He made me feel very relaxed and able to talk to him.

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

personable caring doctor. obviously keeps current in literature. highly recommend to friends & family.

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

really like my doctor

August 10, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first time meeting this provider. The Ob/Gyn I have seen for 20 years retired. I was pleased with this new provider.

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

I have been seeing Casey Morris for a long time now. He is truly amazing and always goes above and beyond for me. He listens to what I have to say and explain anything and everything he is doing. He is the best and always a pleasure to see!

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

I always have a wonderful time seeing Dr. Morris. He really cares and talks to me about not only my health but about my life. He's the best!

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

came in and was very happy with the professionalism he showed compared to my previous gyno he actually showed an interest in my issues and actually set himself on helping me.

June 26, 2018 7:00 PM

I was treated like I should not have come in and my concerns were kind of ridiculous - I just wanted to be sure...

June 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris IS the man to see - he listens/explains and even calls back PERSONALLY with results or thoughts. Great man -

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris is thorough, patient, and kind.

May 22, 2018 7:00 PM

15' wait in waiting room. 15' wait in exam room, but substantial and valued time with provider.

May 13, 2018 7:00 PM

I like him very much. he is very personable.

May 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Morris was very thorough and reassuring about my condition. He and I talked about options and he went back and looked at my medical history.

April 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Morris is wonderful. the only drawback is it was about a 3-4 month wait to make an appointment. I now know to call 6 months before my desired appointment time so this shouldn't be a problem in the future.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

listens carefuly to my concerns and explains things in an easy way to understand.will definetly recommend dr. Morris to my friends.