Bryan Richard Sweeney, DO

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Bryan Richard Sweeney, DO

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

80 Templeton Drive

Oswego, IL 60543

Office: 630-554-3456

Fax: 630-551-2752

2040 Ogden Avenue

Aurora, IL 60504

Office: 630-585-7100

Fax: 630-692-4080

Meet Bryan Richard Sweeney, DO

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: High Risk ObstetricsMinimally Invasive Gynecological SurgeryOpioid Use Disorder in PregnancyRobotic Assisted Surgery
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecology - Resurrection Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine

• Advocate Dreyer

Comments

July 24, 2020 10:32 AM

All my prenatal visits w/Dr. Sweeney are great. He always is kind and professional. Always asks what questions I have and provides the answers.

July 24, 2020 10:32 AM

All good experiences!

July 20, 2020 2:19 PM

love seeing Dr. Sweeney. he's so sweet and caring; listens to everything I was concerned with after my C-Section. I wish I had Dr. Sweeney as my OB with my first and second child because he is absolutely the best at what he does. Great humor and bedside manner. Awesome surgery experience as well. His nurse is so sweet and passionate about her job. I just love them!

July 16, 2020 9:48 AM

Dr. Sweeney listens to all my questions and is a very good doctor.

July 2, 2020 12:00 AM

Dr. Sweeney is very professional.

July 2, 2020 12:00 AM

Always a good experience.

June 29, 2020 11:26 AM

He is a very nice person. This provider provides his most honest opinion that would be in favor or our own health instead of doing whatever we want for money. He actually cares.

June 22, 2020 2:16 PM

Dr. Sweeny is amazing and I tell everyone to see him!!

April 29, 2020 8:42 AM

We had a second trimester miscarriage and my provider was very understanding and caring about the needs for my husband and I.

April 29, 2020 8:42 AM

He went over all possibilities of what could have been the cause. He also went over all the tests needed to try and find an answer for us.

March 30, 2020 1:57 PM

Dr. Sweeney was great and helped me feel calm about some concerns I had about my pregnancy.

March 2, 2020 9:16 PM

Dr. Sweeney is an amazing Dr! he was with me through a miscarriage and then helped me to have a successful pregnancy. This was a follow up visit from my csection and it was a great office visit. I adore his staff, especially X, and will miss not seeing them as often as you do during a pregnancy.

March 2, 2020 10:16 AM

Answered all my questions & concerns. Easy to talk to.

March 2, 2020 10:16 AM

Good experience.

January 31, 2020 6:58 AM

Dr. Sweeney is very caring and knowledgeable. He explained reasoning for prescription change and even _____ more about my BRCA2 mutation then anyone else. He made me feel at ease about my care.

January 31, 2020 6:58 AM

Dr. Sweeney saved me from giving up on doctors. He has a great sense of humor and that made feel at ease. I am so grateful Dr. X sent me to him.

January 27, 2020 1:36 PM

very happy and he was a great doctor with a calm, caring demeanor

January 27, 2020 1:36 PM

glad I found him as a gynecologist and will continue going to him!

January 20, 2020 2:49 PM

Dr. Sweeney was wonderful. he made me feelsafe and comfortable and he truly showed that he cares about what my mother and I had to say. It was my first time meeting Dr. Sweeney, he was so knowledgeable and kept me at ease during an uncomfortable Pap smear. I am looking forward to seeing him for years to come.

January 13, 2020 6:35 AM

Dr. Sweeney is a wonderful physician & person. He is so warm & friendly & concerned about me as a person.

December 24, 2019 9:20 AM

Minus the table almost flipping over with me on it due to no error of the doctor or nurse, I always have a very pleasant experience with Dr. Sweeney and his nurse team.

November 30, 2019 9:54 AM

Dr. Sweeney is the most caring OB I have ever been to. This will be my 3rd C-Section, first by Dr. Sweeney, and I am fully confident that my baby and I will be just fine. Dr. Sweeney always spends the upmost time with my husband and I. He answers all questions to the best of his ability. He is a saint. I am so glad we moved to Oswego and found him! I am bummed I did not have Dr. Sweeney as my OB with my previous babies!

November 25, 2019 12:24 PM

This surgeon is very easy to talk to. He answers ALL your questions fully and wants to make sure you understand.

November 25, 2019 12:24 PM

I loved how at ease I felt when the doctor explained the surgery before I had it. Great surgeon! Very little pain after surgery as well.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney is a very kind OB-GYN who takes the time listen to his patients needs. I always recommend him to anyone who asks.

November 17, 2019 8:05 PM

Dr. Sweeney is one of the best doctors I have had. His bed side manners are excellent, and he does a great job at answering all questions as honestly as possible. He is amazing, and meant for his profession.

November 17, 2019 8:05 PM

Amazing. He delivered my son. I could not be more happy with the care, and attention he gave.

November 14, 2019 11:00 PM

He was very professional and courtesy and he know what he's doing I have complete trust & faith in him he his looking out for my best interest.

November 14, 2019 11:00 PM

Very good experience would recommend him to others very friendly.

November 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I am a new patient to Dr. Sweeney (since July). He has taken the time to get to know my background in a short time, listen to my worries and concerns, and made me feel very comfortable with my level of care.

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Sweeney listens and always has a great attitude and very intelligent

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney was great, he remembered me from our brief encounter when I had given birth to my son and will be my provider from now on.

October 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney and his staff are quite possibly the best medical staff I have ever dealt with. During my pregnancy and even after they have always been extremely kind and caring. When I walk into the office, they know me by name. They always ask how I'm doing, there is never a wait, and the entire staff there works so well together making my experience the BEST! I would recommend Dr. Sweeney (and his staff) to anyone and everyone I know! They are truly incredible!

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

dr Sweeney was great. made me feel comfortable

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I had an IUD removed. Overall, I had a positive experience.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

This visit was excellent along with all other visits. They were on time and professional.

August 3, 2019 7:00 PM

phenomenal doctor, very knowledgeable, takes his time makes, answers all questions and makes sure you feel that all questions have been answered. extremely relatable and easy to talk to.

July 26, 2019 7:00 PM

great bed side manners and made feel at ease

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney is an informative physician. I have seen a few different medical professionals at advocate and he is by far my favorite.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I am new to Dr. Sweeney. I have watched him with many patients and decided to swith my gynecology care to Dr. Sweeney. I was with my previous provider 15 + years. He was willing to listen to my concerns. He is very approachable.

May 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Great doctor.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

my experience with this provider was great and is great every time I see him.

May 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Sweeney was very informative, had good bedside manner and helped me choose the right birth control method.

May 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I want to thank you for listening to all my concerns. You are very respectful, approachable, and friendly.

February 6, 2019 6:00 PM

Bryan and X are amazing

He is very compassionate and professional. He always makes sure all my questions are answered and that I feel at ease through my pregnancy. I am very grateful to have him as my doctor.

Great

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

the doctor was chewing gum during my visit with was VERY distracting and annoying.

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney is an excellent provider . He takes the time to make you feel comfortable and gives great details on answers when I have questions.

January 14, 2019 6:00 PM

I have never waited this long to see a doctor at Advocate. The problem was the new system. Doctor and staff were great but they had to spend their time working both systems and what I saw last it is still bad. The company should have been able to transfer info from old to new. Really botched.

December 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney was a great addition to the OB/GYN department. He has been fantastic throughout my pregnancy and I will continue to use him for my future care. My prescriptions were not discussed or the pricing because they are prenatels and they are free!

November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

My first time seeing this provider - great experience, will definitely be seeing him again in the future!

November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney is one of the best doctors I ever had.

September 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sweeney was absolutely wonderful. He was so kind, caring, and willing to listen. He came back to the office to see me when I was very concerned.

August 29, 2018 7:00 PM

I was extremely hesitant to see doctor Sweeney since he is new to practice and a male doctor. However his friendly personality made me feel at ease. He was very through and could not tell he is new.

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Last week was my first interaction with Dr Sweeney as my usual physician was out of the office and I needed to be seen immediately. The entire office staff and Dr Sweeney were absolutely amazing with follow up calls and explaining the whole process and what was to be expected within the next few weeks. They were patient, caring and compassionate as I delt with a difficult situation and I felt great comfort being under his care.