Anjali H Sawant, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Anjali H Sawant, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

525 Congress Parkway

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Office: 815-455-7400

Fax: 815-455-9536

27790 West Highway 22

Barrington, IL 60010

Office: 847-381-8181

Fax: 847-381-6372

Meet Anjali H Sawant, MD

• Secondary languages: HindiMarathi
  • Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Abnormal Uterine BleedingAdolescent GynecologyCervical Cancer ScreeningContraceptionFibroidsInfertilityMenopauseObesityPregnancy
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: Wayne State University School Of Medicine
  • Residency: Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Medical College
  • Medical School: Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Medical College

• Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital

Comments

July 2, 2020 12:00 AM

She's genuine & kind. She delivered my son & always asks how we're doing. I actually look forward to seeing her for my yearly checkups.

July 1, 2020 12:22 PM

I love my doctors. They are so kind & have been very thoughtful during my pregnancy.

July 1, 2020 12:22 PM

Always great!

June 25, 2020 6:13 AM

Excellent provider. The office needs to have more after work hours for ultrasound. I need to take off work and miss out on my income to be a patient here.

June 6, 2020 7:56 PM

Dr Sawant is amazing and cares very much about her patients!

May 28, 2020 2:19 PM

Dr. Sawant is great! She has been my OB/GYN since I moved back to Illinois almost 10 years ago. She delivered my son 2 years ago & the care I receive(d) from her office is invaluable!

April 24, 2020 12:00 AM

I showed up early, thinking there'd be paperwork (I'm a new patient). No additional forms, but they took me in early & I was in and out in less than 40 minutes.

April 24, 2020 12:00 AM

Very patient & answered all my questions and concerns about frequency/trying to get pregnant.

March 30, 2020 1:20 PM

I thought this provider was very helpful and knowledgeable. However, I do wish she had gone into further detail into some things such as why we need an ultrasound when she said she didn't think there were any immediate concerns.

March 26, 2020 6:38 AM

Dr. Sawant was great! I really enjoyed getting to know her as my new physician. She was easy to talk with and shared about her personal life. I respect her for that!

March 23, 2020 11:52 AM

Dr. Sawant is professional, caring, and very practical. She is a great listener and makes you feel comfortable when sharing concerns or other.

March 17, 2020 2:29 PM

dr has been great and open with what my process was going to be like and what to expect. This is the first time i have seen the doctor and needed to have a procedure done. She was encouraging and very positive that this will help and i can move forward with conception as long as she felt it was ok. I felt a great deal of support. her positive manner helped me cope much better and have a great recovery.

March 17, 2020 2:29 PM

Good Experience with the doctor, her ultrasound technician & Good Shepard hospital staff . The scheduling employees at the front can use some better guidance as to how to schedule someone for what they have in their file and or process they just went through. I feel that the few time i have encountered this it is such a back and forth conversation. and The doctor or main nurse end up being called anyway. Maybe the doctor and or nurse should the ones calling and scheduling instead

March 9, 2020 4:38 PM

Very helpful with my orders and a referral to specialist for possible surgery

February 25, 2020 4:00 PM

this was the first time I met the doctor as my previous doctor retired. she was amazing and answered all my questions.

February 17, 2020 7:39 PM

I appreciate all of the care and concern that Dr. Sawant has for me when I visit her office.

February 17, 2020 1:46 PM

This was my first visit with this doctor. She is wonderful, she really listened to my concerns about my health.

January 18, 2020 9:11 AM

The doctor was running late and I wait about 40 minutes before being seen, I wish I were notified about during my visit.

January 16, 2020 2:01 PM

This was my first appointment with Dr. Sawant. I will definitely keep seeing her.

January 16, 2020 2:01 PM

Dr. Sawant was warm, friendly and easy to talk to. She was thorough.

December 12, 2019 1:15 PM

Every time I see this doctor, she ignores my wants and needs as a patient and treats me like a child. She also does not believe I tell her the truth when she asks questions. She asked if there was any chance I was pregnant; I said no, but she still forced me to take a pregnancy test.

December 12, 2019 1:15 PM

Within advocate, every time I call an office, I am treated like a child and with no respect. Just because i am young does not mean I do not deserve the same respect as everyone else.

December 12, 2019 6:11 AM

Overall good experience.

December 7, 2019 12:33 PM

Dr. Sawant is a wonderful doctor. She is very understanding, tactful, and polite. I think highly of her, both in terms of her expertise as a OBGYN doctor and in terms of being an extremely intelligent, compassionate, and strong person.

December 7, 2019 12:33 PM

She always is on time, does her work routinely and thoroughly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy doctor in her field.

December 5, 2019 3:29 PM

Dr. Anjali is an amazing provider, but her front office staff is rude, especially X. Her tone & demeanor is never friendly and I wish Anjali had a different office.

November 19, 2019 4:09 PM

Very thorough, informative, and caring.

November 11, 2019 3:12 PM

Dr. Sawant always takes time to answer my questions and I consider her very knowledgable & friendly.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

The time spent in the office was excessive. I waited for my appointment for 30minutes and the spoke to a desk clerk. 10 minutes late a nurse came to get me and did the normal check in procedure. I then waited in the room for another 20 minutes before Dr. Sawant came in. the visit was for a yearly checkin. I was in the office for over an hour and was only with my doctor for maybe 10 minutes total.

November 4, 2019 6:00 PM

It was a follow up visit after surgery. Dr. is great I will be seeing her till she retires!

October 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr Sawant! Always takes the time to listen!! Never feel rushed!

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

The receptionists were very friendly. Especially X, she checked me in. Dr. Swana was very professional and took her time explaining answers to questions I had.

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sawant is an excellent OB GYN with a caring, supportive style.

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

she's great!

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

She did a great job. This was my first visit. Asked many questions and answered my question.

August 22, 2019 7:00 PM

very good

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider and nurse were wonderful. The administrative staff were unprofessional and spoke negatively about a patient who called on the phone during my check in process.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Sawant was easy to talk with, and the pap smear was not even felt and was done with ease. thankyou

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with this provider, as my former provider in this practice is retiring. I liked this provider very much and look forward to seeing her in the future as needed.

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sawant is always very helpful and attentive when I have visits with her. She always listens and gives great advice or answers my questions when needed.

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

great. she provided a good care plan

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

I felt very comfortable during my visit.

June 18, 2019 7:00 PM

she's very nice and explained everything in a way that I could easily understand it

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sawant always takes extra care to ensure I'm feeling my best after our visits. I always feel heard and important.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

my appointment was at 2:30 I was asked to arrive at 2:15 which I did. I sat in the office then the room for almost 1.5 hours.. my time with the doctor was only 15 mins and then I left at 4:15. I have been going to this office for over 18 years and have had two children there. this is the longest I have ever waited and it I was terrible. people that were late for their appointments got in before me which shouldn't happen. it isn't my fault they were late. they should have take me and other people who were on time for their appointment and make the people who were late wait 2 hours

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sawant cares about my health and encouraged me to stay healthy and active.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

She mentioned that they were switching systems and she seemed confused about why I was there (she thought I was there for my annual visit), even though I had made it clear to the nurse that I was there for several issues I had been having.

May 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sawant is great. Very helpful & knowledgeable.

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

I liked the doctor very much and felt comfortable with her.