Andrea Feijoo, MD

Specialty: Family Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

Advocate Medical Group

2511 North Kedzie Avenue

Chicago, IL 60647

Office: 773-292-2700

Fax: 773-292-8448

Meet Andrea Feijoo, MD

• Residency: Advocate Christ Family Medicine Residency, Family Medicine
  • Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
  • Advocate Medical Group

Comments

July 20, 2020 3:08 PM

I love Dr. Feijoo, a caring, concerned and knowledgeable doctor.

July 20, 2020 3:08 PM

Great experience with this doctor and her staff.

July 16, 2020 1:19 PM

My experience has been very good.

June 28, 2020 12:11 PM

excellent

June 25, 2020 6:13 AM

Provider was great given all of the COVID stuff, respectful, knowledgeable.

June 25, 2020 6:13 AM

Office very out dated been coming here for years always complain of the same and no change.

June 23, 2020 5:46 PM

I like her because she listens to me and never makes me feel rushed.

May 19, 2020 8:21 AM

Thank you for everything.

May 19, 2020 8:21 AM

Always a good experience.

May 18, 2020 11:00 PM

I had a great experience

April 29, 2020 8:46 AM

Dr. Feijoo is an amazing physician who listens to the concerns of her patients, spends time with her patients, and is very knowledgeable. Would recommend her very highly.

April 20, 2020 3:23 PM

My provider is very compassionate & takes her time to listen to me & provides great care.

April 20, 2020 3:23 PM

I've been coming for years & though I love this office but it is outdated & requires a revamp.

March 23, 2020 7:33 AM

She is great but it seemed like she was in a rush to get out of the room.

March 21, 2020 6:33 AM

I love dr. Feijooshe's always very attentive and explains everything very thoroughly. I always feel very comfortable going to her

March 21, 2020 6:33 AM

the times that I've gone to see her, I've always had good experiences

March 19, 2020 6:17 AM

In my opinion very good I like to go to the doctor I feel that he gives me good treatment and advice for my health.

March 5, 2020 1:04 PM

For me it was a very good experience, & for having been the first visit with this provider. I give thanks for his attention & the assistance given to us to be able to receive the medication I need.

March 2, 2020 6:04 AM

I received good service, and they were concerned for me. I am very grateful and happy with my health provider, thanks for worrying about me.

February 26, 2020 6:45 AM

My doctor is very patient & takes her time to listen & communicate with me.

February 24, 2020 4:56 PM

Andrea Feijoo is always a pleasure to see. Thank you!

February 19, 2020 1:23 AM

I am thankful for Dr. Feijoo she is just who I needed to work with me and my health

February 19, 2020 1:23 AM

Dr. Feijoo has been very attentive and caring sympathetic and is straight forward and I like this about her shes helped me get myself in a better path to a healthier me

February 3, 2020 9:27 AM

Everything was very good everyone the doctors treated me very well. Including my excuse me I only know to write in this handwriting.

January 27, 2020 2:30 PM

first time visit with dr feijoo overall happy with the care she provided

January 25, 2020 8:17 AM

excellent care, knowledgeable and engaged. I'm very pleased.

January 20, 2020 3:57 PM

good communication. good teamwork.

January 20, 2020 3:57 PM

good experience.

January 12, 2020 8:08 PM

Good to come in for a checkup.

January 12, 2020 8:08 PM

Good experience. Just have to remember the lab closes early on Saturdays.

January 8, 2020 7:02 PM

the dr and staff at the Logan square office were very attentive and concerned. I was pleased with the level of service.

January 6, 2020 10:04 PM

very satisfactory. Dr. Feijoo is always attentive, clear and helpful.

December 30, 2019 1:37 PM

Dr is very attentive and helpful. I am always nervous to go to the doctor but everyone who helped me was calm and nice. the front desk person and the nurse were great as well.

December 21, 2019 9:31 AM

information was great.

December 21, 2019 9:31 AM

She very pleasant.

December 21, 2019 9:27 AM

pleasant and informative

December 21, 2019 9:27 AM

took care of me in a good time frame

December 5, 2019 11:52 AM

I like Dr. Feijoo's youth, energy and the way she treats me during visits. She is always willing to listen and is very good at explaining everything that I need to know. My visits do not feel rushed. I always feel confident that Dr. Feijoo has my best interest in mind during my visits.

November 18, 2019 2:33 PM

Excellent as usual.

November 18, 2019 2:33 PM

Always feel so comfortable visit my doctor.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

first time seeing this provider and office. very impressed and comfortable.

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very happy with my visit this was the first time meeting Dr Feijoo and was very happy with the care and attention she gave me.

October 7, 2019 7:00 PM

very good and got all information I need whatever I ask to best for my own child!!! which we love my son's doctor which she is very understand and very patient with me

September 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent medical attention & all the personnel.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

September 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I have no complaints with my primary care doctor, she's always there whenever I"m running out of medications, and whenever I needed help, and she'll have someone from her team to call me right away whenever the result is done. (Blood drawing.)

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Feijoo is the best doctor I've had in years. She seems to genuinely care about my health. Always listens closely, gives thoughtful advice. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Andrea M. Feijoo greets me when I enter the room and treats me with respect.

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

I like that she wanted to make my daughter feel comfortable with her as a friend l

August 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I am confident that she has my best interest in mind. She is very personal and down to earth. Highly responsive to my questions and concerns.

July 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Very respectful & friendly.

July 16, 2019 7:00 PM

I left very happy with Dr. Feijoo she is very attentive & she gives me much attention & is concerned about my case. The receptionists are very attentive.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Feijoo does an excellent job providing education and discussing preventative medicine. She has wonderful bedside manner, always making me feel calm, listened to, and respected.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Very thorough and professional, and easy to talk to.

April 20, 2019 7:00 PM

I generally find the doctor's office a pleasant place. When I enter any service space I do my best to communicate thoroughly and assume the best. I expressed frustration at the cost of my medication to my RN when she was checking me in stating that I felt like the doctor wasn't thinking about price and that I hadn't advocated for myself well enough. Not sure what conversation happened during the handoff but, as I'm sitting with my pants off, on a table waiting for the doctor - she opened the door and spoke for another 20 seconds to whoever was outside and then walked in the room and went in on me. She began with "X you have not been here in over a year and a half and I'm not sure what you expect me to do" and continue to lecture me for about 30 seconds including things like "I don't have a lot of time". It was an aggressive defense that wasn't necessary or appropriate. She stopped when she saw the horrified look on my face and started over but didn't erase the tone of frustration. She proceeded "ok can you tell me what's going on". So I did, I explained that my medication was costing over $300 a month and that I had found out through an online app that a comparable medication would cost around $60. I then proceeded to make it very clear that her approach to the whole exchange was aggressive, unnecessary and hard to take. I was crying, still wearing no pants. There was more to it than that. It was a really horrible experience. I felt vulnerable, attacked, misunderstood and mistreated. I have never had an experience like that but it creates anxiety in me that I am not happy to carry. The whole thing ended with a half-hearted apology and a hand out for a handshake. I shook her hand and we she walked out I broke down. I now carry it with me. My intention Isn't to get her in trouble, though I believe her actions need to be addressed. If she is so overworked that she could not find the compassion to simply begin by asking me what was wrong, then that is a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. People want to be good at their jobs naturally so its hard for me to believe that, given the best circumstances, that she would respond this way and I hope, for all future patients, it doesn't happen again.

April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

The Dr was on point & very concerned.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

This provider is new to me as my regular doctor recently relocated. This provider came into the room with a harsh demeanor and was very off putting. I informed her that her attitude was not something I could easily work with and she was quick to change her demeanor and became friendlier and easier to speak with. it was a positive visit.

April 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I am considered to be high cancer risk have a renal cyst that requires monitoring along with doctor's recommendation that I have a colonoscopy done every 5 years and not the normal 10 years. I asked if she would determine when I last had the procedure done along with the last check on my kidney was done, she informed me that I would need to make an appointment to conduct a physical. All I was seeking was a date to determine if I was due for these things to be done. I felt she did not care about my question and blew me off.

April 1, 2019 7:00 PM

She need to talk to people with respect and not go off on how she feel.

March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor Andrea M Feijoo attended me good & asked me questions & asked me how I felt.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Andrea Feijoo was great! It was my first time seeing this provider. I was surprised by how soon I was able to schedule a check up with her! I scheduled the appointment almost two weeks ago, and saw her the week after I scheduled the appointment. In the 3 years I've been here in Chicago, she's the first person I've had as a primary care provider, and she's better than the PCP I had in Miami when I was in my parents health insurance! X, the receptionist was welcoming for it being my first time there. I felt comfortable being there compared to other doctors offices I've been to here in Chicago.

March 15, 2019 7:00 PM

very satisfied was nervous meeting new doctorbut she was great and understanding

March 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Feijoo was very friendly and I appreciated that she did extra research for me about an unusual question in order to help me make the best decision about a procedure.

March 10, 2019 7:00 PM

I had a wonderful experience during my most recent visit. Everyone from the receptionists to the provider, Andrea F, to the phlebotomist, X were wonderful to work with.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Excellent, very good.

February 25, 2019 6:00 PM

This was my first visit with Dr. Feijoo, and I plan to request her in the future.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

The day of my visit 1/29/19 was one of the best visits in years. Things just went smooth, no attitude from the receptions. My doctor made me feel very comfortable she made it easy and was more "warm' caring" alive been a patient of Advocate for more than 10 yrs. I've had about 4 or 5 different doctors, and my first two was the best.. Great as well Dr. Feijoo is growing in me. I feel better each visit thanks.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Doctor did not listen to my concerns, did not seem interested in my personalized needs or circumstances. Did not do a gynecological/breast exam even though it was scheduled. Was not at all helpful with any ongoing problems besides same advice to "lose weight and exercise more" and did not seem open to a discussion about my ongoing efforts to do those very things, or ways to adjust those efforts.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

She was very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns.

February 6, 2019 6:00 PM

I would like to make this doctor my primary care physician.

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

My experience with Dr. Feijoo is always positive - I appreciate that she listens well and is supportive and thoughtful.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

I had a great experience with all of the employees and providers at the facility. I do think the actual facility needs to be renovated. The level of furniture and finishes at the office is not in alignment with the quality of services I received.

Very polite & gracious. Explained to me thoroughly about the results of my lab tests) & advised me to continue to do well.

Dr. Feijoo took time to listen and was friendly.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Feijoo is such an attentive and patient doctor. I love having her as my provider. I used to see Dr. Maria Pulido and am sad she's retired, but I really appreciate Dr. Feijoo. She definitely doesn't rush through an appointment.

Dr has her own opnions and is not really open to listening what the patients needs/wants are. She Contradicts herself frequetly.

January 20, 2019 6:00 PM

I have been very pleased with seeing this provider, she is through in her exams, very courteous and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable in her field. I've encouraged my family to see her for a physical.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

the provider called me back immediately after I emailed her a question about my results. she also ordered my repeat blood test immediately. she was super nice too!

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Office needs major updates everything was good.

December 19, 2018 6:00 PM

For me a very good experience.

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. seems to have a preconceived notion of what folks my age require.

December 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent very good.

December 7, 2018 6:00 PM

I enjoy coming to see you Dr. Feijoo you help me and it's a pleasure talking to you about my health and my kid's health.

December 6, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent.

December 2, 2018 6:00 PM

very knowledgeable and caring.

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Positive experience.

November 25, 2018 6:00 PM

I'm so happy to have Dr. Feijoo, a real nice lady, so understanding, always ready to listen to my questions about my health and the solutions about them. always looking forward to see her again. Super professional provider.

November 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Was the first visit with them, but he seemed humanitarian, respectful and very treatable.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

It was a good experience Dr Feijoo answers all my question and concerns that I have.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

A very sweet person, who cares about her patients, and their health.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

She was friendly, approachable and seemed knowledgeable. I felt listened to. She did talk and act kind of fast, so I left not feeling sure I understood/remembered everything she said.

October 20, 2018 7:00 PM

It was very helpful.

October 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Thank you for having a Spanish speaking dr.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Everything was excellent, Dr F was very pleasant, caring and informative.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Not the most pleasant. Stopping a prescription I have taken that helps with no complaints from me. Prescribing another she said could cause headaches and nausea. Continued to tell me she didn't mean to be mean to me about the meducation she stopped. Did tell me that I would be just as well off drinking three glasses of whiskey in place of the medication. Told me if I didn't like her decision, to get another doctor. She told me there was a distinction between medications called drugs and medications for treatments. That was confusing. She suggested I might think she was too young and inexperienced to understand my plight. That actually turned out to be her best words.

September 28, 2018 7:00 PM

provider was great! staff was decent. After the visit, they told me to go to the waiting area to check in for the lab. when I went out to the waiting area, the clerk was gone. it was Saturday so there weren't many people. There was only 1 girl checking in when I walked in. I waited for 15 minutes and she never came. I have no idea where she was. the lab had closed while I was waiting for her. I finally knocked on the door to where the exam rooms are to be helped. The nurses cane out and told me the lab had just closed. I missed the lab because the front desk girl was gone. she finally came back at this point after 15-20 to check me out. What was she doing for so long??????? I had to make another trip the following week to have my labs done.

September 23, 2018 7:00 PM

it was great a usual

September 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Via email I expressed concern to my provider about a test result and she said she would have a specialist follow up with me and no one did.

September 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Andrea excellent person and highly professional.

August 29, 2018 7:00 PM

All staff were exceptional. The front desk receptionist took extra care to help me navigate the complicated HMO network to change my primary PCP.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

Please be patient, vaccine supplies are currently limited.

At this time, we’re vaccinating our most vulnerable patients based on CDC guidelines. If you’re our patient, we’ll contact you to schedule when it’s your turn based on available vaccine supplies.

#IGOTMINE