Agnieszka Juscinska, MD

Specialty: Family Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Medical Group

77 Rand Road

Des Plaines, IL 60016

Office: 847-298-0310

Fax: 847-298-5939

Meet Agnieszka Juscinska, MD

• Polish
  • Pediatrics
  • AcneEczemaFamily PlanningGastroesophogeal Reflux DiseasePediatricsPregnancyPreventive MedicineSkin Moles

• Lutheran General Hospital
  • University Hospital
  • Jagiellonian University College Of Medicine

• Family Medicine

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

July 28, 2020 2:00 PM

Dr Juscinska is an amazing doctor. She is compassionate and caring and always anxious to know how I am feeling. She makes me feel as if I am her only concern and constantly asks me if I understand and/or if I have any more questions.

July 28, 2020 2:00 PM

Always great experience with Advocate Medical Group and Dr. Juscinska.

July 28, 2020 8:44 AM

very nice doctor

July 21, 2020 9:49 PM

very good with communication taking right decision

July 8, 2020 10:27 AM

good

July 7, 2020 9:33 AM

Doctor was very nice. She listened and we talked. Instructed me to have a test taken and receiving shots. She is a very nice doctor. She seems to care about me .

July 7, 2020 9:33 AM

Good experience.

July 2, 2020 12:00 AM

Good.

May 13, 2020 8:34 AM

Pleasant first visit, easy first video visit ever. Easy setting up of video visit.

May 4, 2020 1:20 PM

Had a thorough and a pleasant first visit with the doctor which was an on-line encounter.

May 4, 2020 1:20 PM

The doctor was very thorough, asked relevant and good questions, and was generally a very good listener.

April 1, 2020 6:50 AM

Very good and educational.

April 1, 2020 6:50 AM

Very good experience.

March 23, 2020 9:49 PM

Smart, caring and personable physician who takes the time to actually get to know me as a person, not just a patient.

March 21, 2020 12:59 PM

She was very thorough and answered all my questions. The nurse called me with the results of the blood work. This was my annual check up and first time seeing her as my PCP retired.

March 21, 2020 12:59 PM

I was very happy with my new PCP.

March 17, 2020 8:46 PM

firat encounter with her and she is very professional and thorough. I would def want to see her again if my doc is not avail.

March 17, 2020 8:46 PM

She is very thorough. Excellent Doctor!

March 9, 2020 9:27 AM

Thank You Dr Juscinski for yet another great visit. I'm very grateful for listening and answering all my concerning questions.

March 9, 2020 9:27 AM

Dr Agnieszka Juscinski is excellent specialist in her field, She is my (our Family) go to Family Physician. Her devotion to every detail of our needs is exceptional.

February 25, 2020 8:35 AM

Amazing doctor. My family and I have been seeing her for many years and she is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is caring, understanding, does not rush the visit like many doctors do and a great person overall. I definitely trust her with the well being of my family.

February 25, 2020 8:35 AM

Great doctor and always a great experience when we need to see her.

February 25, 2020 12:45 AM

very good experience, I felt very comfortable thanks

February 25, 2020 12:45 AM

good experience

February 17, 2020 4:14 PM

I had to see my pmd for a pre surgical medical clearance and he didn't have any open appts so I was given this dr. I've seen her once before due to scheduling issues with my pmd and I feel that she is thorough and easy to work with.

February 17, 2020 4:14 PM

I'm old fashioned in how I like to interact with my dr's practice. I'm used to a more personalized approach and I feel that since AMG has taken over that personalized approach has severely diminished. I see an internist because that's what I am comfortable with but I am forced to see a family practice dr who doesn't know me to get medical clearance for surgery. I have a complicated medical history and I don't feel that another dr could really get a feel for my situation as well as a dr who regularly works with me. how do you build that relationship with your pmd when you are not given the opportunity due to lack of his availability in his schedule? Also, I called after hours recently and the dr who was covering doesn't even work out of the same office!! my dr didn't know that I even called in for the problem that I had. this is not good at all! I worked for Advocate for 32 years and have seen Advocate drs for at least that long and I am very disappointed in where AMG is at this time. I have become an electronic nonhuman in a non personalized system.

February 12, 2020 10:09 AM

When it was found that I had cancer, she called and wanted to see me right away. She didn't want to tell me over the phone and I truly appreciated that.

January 28, 2020 7:04 AM

very good

January 28, 2020 7:04 AM

good

January 27, 2020 4:00 PM

I'm very satisfied with the service I received. Dr A.Juscinska was able to see my child same day I informed her about my child's symptoms.Dr and her nurse replied to me within an hour.

January 27, 2020 4:00 PM

I highly recommend Dr A.Juscinska.She's very knowledgeable , listens to your concerns,she's very patient and easy to talk with.Best familly doctor.

January 27, 2020 3:08 PM

I came for a pre-op visit for a minor foot surgery. My regular pcp just retired so I chose to see her. I will definitely be using her as my new pcp. I thought she was very attentive and pleasant. Have already recommended her to others.

November 30, 2019 11:59 PM

Dr. Aga was very knowledgeable about the questions I had concerning my health and most importantly she was easy to talk to.

November 30, 2019 12:34 PM

I feel the doctor is paying close to attention to my health needs and she is willing to consider my opinions and make adjustments if needed. She is helpful & supportive.

November 30, 2019 12:34 PM

Sometimes I cry for no reason and during my last visit I cried. The doctor did not embarrass me but showed kindness and understanding. I have some stressful situations in my life right now.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good - The nurse - excellent - The doctor very good - Listen to me! Excuse my writing -

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

the doctor was very patient, explained everything very clearly that she made me not as nervous during the treatment or about my conditions. she is definitely the best doctor I have ever met so far in any health center. I highly recommend the doctor to anyone.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent service and human contact

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

loved her. first visit but will recommend to family. I used to see dr X who retired.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Thank you, Dr. Aga, for all you do! You and the team are fantastic. I am happy to drive a full hour to visit you because of the care and attention you provide.

October 14, 2019 7:00 PM

best provider posible

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Juscinska is always professional, kind and understanding. She gives advice, solutions to any problem. She is also perfect with kids.

October 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good provider.

October 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Juscinska is a true model of what all physicians should be. She exemplifies excellence in the medical field. She is compassionate, extremely, knowledgeable & truly cares about her patients.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Juscinska and her MA are fantastic! got great advice about ways to improve my overall physical and emotional health, received results right away and the blood draw was utterly painless.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr J is outstanding.

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr A.Juscinska is outstanding physician.Professional, knowledgeable,compassionate. She's carrying and "down to earth".

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Aga was very helpful and really understood what my issues were. It was my first visit and my family and I will most definitely be her regular patients.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

She is a great provider, but on my last visit, she didn't resolve my issue. I wanted to get regular OB-GYNE check-ups and regulate woman's period and no meds were provided she just gave me an okay to go to specialist for fertility, since we want to have a baby.

September 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Juscinska is amazing provider, she knows how to help patients without causing distress in difficult times for the patients. She is kind and smart.

August 31, 2019 7:00 PM

good Doctor

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

This provider was very thorough and skilled at her job, also she spent a lot of time teaching me and explaining what she is doing. No prior PCP has been as good as her.

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

good

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

it was my first visit. The doctor is very profesional

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

wonderful doctor which really care about the patients and theirs problems

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Overall a great visit. Dr. J was warm and kind. She listened to my health concerns and helped me formulate a plan for better health.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

very nice, competitive remember about my health problems

July 25, 2019 7:00 PM

very thorough, covering all areas of concern with specific suggestions & a timeline for follow up

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

I love services and my Doctor Juscinska.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

very thorough and friendly, makes you feel like family.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Ada Jusinska. I found her to be very thorough and concerned about my health and well-being. I was very satisfied with my visit.

June 29, 2019 7:00 PM

very profesional

June 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Juscinska is one of the few Doctors who always takes the time to explain and talkabout my babys health, i love all her recommendations

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

she is a great doctor and answered all my concerns.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

First visit with this physician. very helpful, kind, and patient.

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Juscinska is the nicest doctor and her nurse X was also so sweet and nice, definitely made me feel very comfortable. best doctor and nurse ever

June 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I like so much Doctor Agnieszka Juscinska because, she knows what kind of help I need. Thanks so much doctor for everything.

May 20, 2019 7:00 PM

The new facility is beautiful & clean. My doctor is just the right amount of professional, but not stuffy and is down-to-earth, keeping our talk about diet & weight serious & offering ideas. She is very kind when speaking.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

This physician was part of my usual physician's office but new to me. She was very thorough & efficient. Since this was a one time check, I did not see anyone from my reg. health team which is why I answered questions 36-48 as I did. Not meant to be negative.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE