Adnan Qadir, MD

Specialty: Family Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Medical Group

600 South Randall Road

Algonquin, IL 60102

Office: 224-783-4365

Fax: 224-783-4356

Meet Adnan Qadir, MD

• Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Family Medicine
  • St. Matthew's University School Of Medicine-Grand Cayman BWI

• Advocate Sherman Hospital

Comments

July 17, 2020 12:00 AM

I had blood work done and I was called the next day with results very happy.

June 29, 2020 1:35 PM

I saw Dr. Qadir for a pre-op appointment prior to my cataract surgery. Dr. Qadir made sure all my blood work was OK before he would clear me for surgery. I have full confidence of Dr. Qadir and would recommend him to family or friends.

April 16, 2020 8:46 AM

Better than I thought.

April 16, 2020 8:46 AM

Qadir's staff polite even entertaining considering the times we live in.

April 16, 2020 8:32 AM

Because of the COVID-19 situation, we had to meet for the first time via phone - I thought it went well and felt like our new doctor cared. Prescriptions were renewed and we have appts. for a few months from now.

April 16, 2020 8:32 AM

Both my husband & I were pleased. I've had to jump from one dr. to another because they retired or left. I'm hoping this one stays.

April 10, 2020 12:00 AM

Great professional.

March 30, 2020 2:59 PM

Great!

March 25, 2020 9:19 AM

Waiting on referrals take too long. If in Advocate why do you need a referral after first visit.

March 23, 2020 10:27 AM

The worst bedside manner of any dr. I have ever seen!

February 27, 2020 6:50 AM

Recently had 3 way bi pass. Everyone at Sherman, doctors, nurses, techs, were very nice and helpful while I was there. Doctor Qadin would frequently stop by to see if I had any questions or needed anything.

February 25, 2020 6:00 PM

stressful and disrespectful I would say controlling

February 20, 2020 11:00 PM

Always in a hurry to leave.

February 13, 2020 12:01 PM

Dr. Qadir is a very good and professional provider!

February 10, 2020 2:17 PM

Dr Qadir is a polite and patient doctor. He does provide advice BUT he also seems to accept that my having had US Army doctors as my doctors since I was young has made me hard headed, stubborn, determined to stay functioning and on my feet. Nagging won't get anything done but patiently waiting until I can better attend to all my health needs is what works best. Dr Qadir's patience and calm responses instead of irritation and exasperation is very much appreciated by me.

February 10, 2020 2:17 PM

So far my experiences with Dr Qadir have been positive.

February 7, 2020 12:20 PM

This is too long Dr. Qadir is excellent! I'm totally happy with him as my primary doctor. He always checks & checks everything to help my health. They don't get any better...

February 3, 2020 8:28 PM

I am a relatively new patient and much older than Dr. Qadir. He took a lot of time to understand my background and sent me to several specialists to follow up on several symptoms that have been of concern. When I last saw him, he had read all the information that was provided to him and was well informed about my problems.

January 25, 2020 7:00 AM

good

January 14, 2020 2:05 PM

Things went well for a first visit. He will become my primary doctor.

January 13, 2020 10:22 PM

always pleasant and helpful

January 13, 2020 10:22 PM

always has time to see me, not others doctors in this practice

January 6, 2020 5:25 PM

very impressed

January 6, 2020 5:25 PM

good

December 30, 2019 7:00 PM

pleasant and informative

December 30, 2019 7:00 PM

good

December 16, 2019 1:43 PM

Dr Qadir is very thoughtful and down to earth unlike many other doctors

November 24, 2019 6:03 AM

Everyone I've had contact within the Advocate Health System has been very pleasant courteous accommodating & professional very pleased thus far.

November 22, 2019 8:10 AM

Very thoughtful kind.

November 22, 2019 8:10 AM

Always good.

November 19, 2019 9:52 AM

I had an appt. so that I could get my prescription renewed (It has been a year since I was there). The Dr. did nothing but listen to my heart and felt my abdomen and he had the assistant take my blood pressure. I am sure Medicare will be billed for a complete exam which I don't feel was performed. He didn't check my throat or ears and no further testing, such as blood work, etc. was advised or prescribed.

November 18, 2019 11:00 PM

Second visit with this doctor solely for referrals. Never examined me. Rheumatologist wanted lip biopsy done. I complained of gland pain in neck - He said I was fine. Gave me referral to ENT dr.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

the doctor came in introduce himself explained to me the other person with him was a student, very brisk, did not give a chance to say yes it's ok or not. did listen when I was trying to explain my illness . was as though he was rushing out of the office as though I didn't matter. never tested me to see if I had a sinus infection, just basically told me to take over the counter medication. I still remained sick coughing up greenish mucus. don't know if it will subsidize or what.

November 13, 2019 11:00 PM

Usually very quick visits in a rush to go.

November 12, 2019 2:57 PM

Great doctor

November 12, 2019 2:57 PM

Very professional

November 5, 2019 11:00 PM

Excellent doctor. I am very Happy to have such a good doctor.

November 5, 2019 11:00 PM

I had a positive and good I had a very good experience. the doctor was very helpful and very knowledgeable in all medical areas.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Has a very poor bedside manner.

October 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

1st time @ Dr. Qadir's. Good experience.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Very impressed.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

good

August 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Very humble giving advice and suggestion related to my health

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

no bedside manner with the doctor. no attempt to establish rapport with me as a new patient. felt rushed and like he was a know it all putting me in a box. made me feel dumb.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

great

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

this was the first time bc I was a Dr X pt. but even when he was not on leave it was impossible to get a. appt when I was sick or injured. I really liked this dr and hope I will be able to get appts with him when I need to

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Very professional

May 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Great doctor -

May 21, 2019 7:00 PM

I was impressed with the knowledge the doctor had about my illness. He has a good 'bed side' manner.

May 14, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first appointment with my new primary care Dr., Dr. Qadir. I thought it went very well and was a good preventative care visit.

May 13, 2019 7:00 PM

All good!

April 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Good experience.

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Poor bedside manner. Did not take time to explain about I should do next. Did not let me know when to schedule my next appointment.

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Qadir is a very good doctor. He listens to all my concerns and gives me good advice. He is very professional but also very kind and patient.

March 22, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first visit to this office. Every one I met was friendly and welcoming. Doctor Qudir was highly recommended by my husband's cardiologist. He met my expectations! He listen to what I was saying, I felt he cares...very knowledgeable.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Qadir is an excellent MD.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

very thorough!

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

All good.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Was impressed with everyone's attentiveness.

I have going here for over 20 years. I have been always treated with upmost respect as a customer and patient every time and on every visit . they give me the latest up dates on the drugs or meds I take or have to take to keep up snuff ! I also feel the same about the blood testing facility on the first floor as well... thanks for giving me an opportunity to air my opinion with you

While my visit with the doctor went well, I found the front desk staff unorganized. I came in for my appointment at 8 and there was one worker who was busy with another patient. The rest of the staff came in shortly after but did not acknowledge me for a few minutes. When I went in again to pick up a referral (I called ahead to make sure it was ready) the front desk could not find it because it was apparently sent to another office. After the issue was resolved a woman who works in an office in the back acknowledged my needs and treated me kindly.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. was very knowledgable and patient. He came highly recommended. This was my first visit to him. I got the recco. when I was treated over this past New Years' for high blood pressure. I have great confidence in him as my new internist.

Courteous and efficient

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

I could not be happier with Dr. Qadir! My new doctor.

November 30, 2018 6:00 PM

I came about some specific problems and the doctor, in the 5 minutes he gave me, sent me on my merry way with NOTHING!!

November 4, 2018 6:00 PM

I did not have a primary care Doctor and this was my first visit to Dr. Qadir. He was very respectful and knowledgeable.

November 1, 2018 7:00 PM

he insisted I needed a pap smear,, a mamagram, and a colenoscapy. all tests I did not need at age 70. he ignored every thing else and discussed nothing else with me

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Great experience. Dr. Qadir was very personable. He spent so much time discussing concerns with me and he seems like he really cares. Highly recommend him to family members and friends.

October 13, 2018 7:00 PM

It was horrible. The receptionist called and asked me to come in early because my appointment was disrupting their lunch hour. I was in the physicians office for less than 10 minutes. My illness was completely dismissed and I personally felt offended because he made it seem like I was pushing for a prescription.

October 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I worked in a hospital and understand how it all works from behind the scenes. I didn't appreciate the Dr's lack of care for my personal beliefs when it comes to natural healthcare. He questioned everything from supplements, diet, exercise, and natural remedies. I understand it may not be his approach. I would prefer a Dr who is more open minded when it comes to a natural approach. Especially, since I have a background in a holistic approach. If he would be more open minded and listen instead of judge and jump to pills or specialists. Bed side manners need to be more friendly and welcoming. He seemed to be on a short time table.

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I will NOT be seeing this doctor again.

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

I was the first appointment in the morning and waited over a half an hour only to be seen by him for less than 5 minutes. Then waited again for a referral. He only listened to my heart and never checked anything else. He appears to always be in a hurry to get me out of his office but takes forever to get me into his office. He does not seem to truly care about me, my concerns, or even the answers to the questions he asks.

August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Qadir is a good health provider . He is very thorough and show concern to his patients. I can easily ask questions about my health. To some it up I like his ways of treating his patients.

August 17, 2018 7:00 PM

very efficient

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Good

July 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Not friendly, did not want to get to know us.

July 5, 2018 7:00 PM

always listens to what u have to say, explains things clearly, always calls with test results

June 12, 2018 7:00 PM

I was a new patient of Dr. Qadir, so some of the answers did not apply yet. Dr. Qadir also was helping to get my records from my previous PCP. Dr. Qadir is very respectful, helpful, & professional!

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Qadir is very caring and really takes the time to listen. Even though I am in the medical field he still explains everything to me and doesn't assume I already know.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE